A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-28-2012

"Wanna spend the night~?" Sarah cooed, grinning. "Sure, we could do that. Velisa?"

"Sounds good." Velisa said. "I'll get another bedroll into the map room for him~."

OdainMorll

12-28-2012

Odain raised his hand to answer, before Sarah apparently had answered her own question for him "Actually I...Oh.." he said and turned to Velisa, smirking nervously before sighing "W-Well alright then..."

Ask Fortune

12-28-2012

"Great~." Sarah said. "Been a while since we've had a date night. I've got the Blitznet on here, so we can stay up watching matches, if you want. Or, you two can just... spend the night amusing me with the noises you make~."

"...I'm not that vocal!" Velisa protested.

"Wasn't talking about you~." Sarah cooed.

OdainMorll

12-28-2012

"Date night?..." Odain said back to Miss Fortune, smirking at the mention of the Blitznet...something as advanced as that being on a ship amused him slightly though he didn't mention that. He simply stares awkwardly and whimpers in protest in reponse the the last exchange between Sarah and Velisa, scratching the back of his head and turning to Velisa when they finish "I'm not sure, really...what do you want to do?"

Ask Fortune

12-28-2012

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some innocent time together." Velisa replied. "If we're lucky, Janine will fall asleep leaning on Miss Fortune again. Was so cute."

Janine just pouted, while Sarah grinned, patting her.

"Cool, I'll go set up~." Sarah said, getting up and walking off.

OdainMorll

12-28-2012

Odain gave a happy smile to Velisa as she spoke, not being able to hold back a loud chuckle at her second comment before looking over to Janine and politely stopping. He watches Miss Fortune stand up and leave before standing up himself, stretching "So, where does she normally set it up?"

Ask Fortune

12-29-2012

"In the sleeping quarters." Velisa replied, standing up. "She'll set up bedrolls and laundry to sit on. It's cozy~."

Janine led the way out, with Velisa following. In the sleeping quarters, Sarah had already put up the Blitzscreen, and on the opposite end of the room, she was setting up a pile of laundry and bedrolls.

OdainMorll

12-29-2012

Odain continued his stretching and with his mind left to wander trailed his thoughts back to what happened earlier...which caused him to blush a bit before shaking his head to snap out of it.

He eventually followed Velisa into the sleeping quarters, seeming to marvel at the screen for a few seconds and sitting down on the makeshift seat after Sarah was finished setting them all up "Wow...I've never seen a piece of technology like that before..."

Ask Fortune

12-29-2012

"You need to get out more." Sarah said, smirking. "Most public places broadcast League matches like this. You know, not everyone is a Summoner~."

Velisa sat down beside Odain, and pulled a bedroll over the both of them.

OdainMorll

12-29-2012

"S-Studying takes an extraordinary amount of time and patience, you k-know!" Odain protested, crossing his arms and pouting just a bit. "...and we watch matches through magic over at the Institute, though this is /much/ cooler." he followed up with, smiling shyly as the bedroll was pulled over him, shifting into it a bit more.