A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-16-2012

((Little bits on canon like that just make threads like this all the better))

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

Lee Sin head snapped to attention at the sounds of battle not far off, his fists clenched, he knew who was doing this, and he knew it was his fault, he would right his wrong. He marched up to Sarah and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I wronged, and I must right it, I will return shortly, pardon me for the problem."

With that he began full out sprint towards the sound, the sunglasses staying on his face through it all, unfortunately, he had not paid the man at the market stall, he did not care at the moment. His mind flashed to pictures of his taunting of Pantheon, his ways, the man had stubborn pride, and a horribly short temper, and he should have gone easier on Pantheon, but now he had to stop him. Lee Sin looked like a blur running through the streets, determined, he came closer and closer, he could sense the battle, blood, sweat, adrenaline, the smells and sounds came to him, giving him sight. He began actually making his way of the surrounding walls, now running across rooftops, jumping the gaps between them as if they were nothing but cracks in the cobblestone roads. He reached the fighting site, seeing Pantheon holding a man off the ground, choking him, he yelled at Pantheon, his voice almost as commanding as one of the Rakkor drill instructors.

"Leave him now, or I will be forced to stop you Pantheon."

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Pantheon did not turn to face Lee Sin. He heard what he had said, and then, oddly enough, he began to laugh. A cruel laugh, full of malice and hatred. He slowly turned his head to face Lee Sin, and then, his voice echoing the malice in his laughter, spoke.

"Truly? Well then, I would stay right where you are, as if you move so much as a step from where you stand, I will break this man's neck."

As he uttered the word "break", he further constricted his grip, for only a moment, to prove to Lee Sin that he was ready to kill this man. Pantheon's grip, oddly enough, was not so tight as to cut off all the air to the man. He wanted to prolong this confrontation, to see where it would go. As the man saw Pantheon's display, his face mirrored even more fear than it had before. Who was this man, who laughed as he was about to end the life of another?

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

"Bargaining with a man's life? You truly are disgusting, no mercy, no life, no honor, you fight men weaker then you so that you may prove that you are strong! But they are weak! Put that man down and fight me if you wish to prove your strength!"

The air around Lee Sin began to feel thick with energy, seeping out from Lee Sin, he would not let men die because of this man's arrogance and pride. Lee Sin spoke with his calm voice as he said his next few words, a look of determination across his face.

"Kill me."

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Pantheon's malicious laughter began once more. Did this silly monk truly wish to test him to such an extent? This man, who had the audacity to insult Pantheon's honor, truly thought he stood a chance against the Artisan of War himself? He was a fool, and he would die a fool. Pantheon released his grip on the man's neck, he would kill him after he was done with Lee Sin. He had already warmed up sufficiently from his previous fight, he had no need to warm up now.

"If you insist."

Pantheon began a slow march to Lee Sin, his blood-red gaze not leaving Lee Sin for even a split second. Surely, after he killed this foolish man, any who would dare question him would remain silent, out of fear. His pacing slow and deliberate, Pantheon continued his march toward Lee Sin.

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

Lee Sin held his ground, seemingly relaxed despite all the running he had done.

"Am I supposed to be frightened right now? Because it would not seem that I am."

Lee Sin pretends to examine his fingernails, despite the fact he is blind.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

James notes the confrontation occurring in the alley and sighs.
"Looks like the Artisan is in one of his moods again," he says. He leans against a wall and watches. He knows that this can't end in death, so he puts his hand on the Vigilante's Blade, ready to intervene if need be, although he is almost sure it will get him killed if he does.

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Lee Sin held his ground, seemingly relaxed despite all the running he had done.

"Am I supposed to be frightened right now? Because it would not seem that I am."

Lee Sin pretends to examine his fingernails, despite the fact he is blind.
"You are not frightened because you are a fool. You think I would spare the life of an opponent. You think wrong. I will show no mercy."

Pantheon remained aware that Lee Sin could strike forward at any given second, he had seen it on the Fields of Justice many times before. As he got closer and closer, he raised his arms in a defensive posture. He was prepared for anything he thought Lee Sin could throw at him.

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

Lee Sin took a quick step forward, it would seem he was charging, but then he stopped and returned, it was just a feint, testing how jumpy Pantheon was.

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Pantheon stopped his march for naught but a moment, and then resumed it as soon as Lee withdrew his foot. Years and years of war would have such an effect on a person, they would remain alert to any possibly hostile action.

"Come forward and die, Lee Sin. I do not have the entire day to kill you."