A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

Odain couldn't help but let out a chuckle, looking over to Velisa and Sarah before simply shrugging "What? I'm being truthfull..." he said with a small hint of playfullness.

He then gave a cheeky grin over to Miss Fortune, apparently something had popped into his head "Are you sure you're talking about the rum?"

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

Sarah raised her brows, smirking wide.

"Trying to get into an innuendo war with me, boy?" She asked, amused. "Because you should know, if we're talking about all THAT... I'm not so responsible with your girlfriend~."

"H-hey!" Velisa complained, smirking. "It only happened ten, eleven times at most!"

Were they kidding?

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

Apparently the boiling sun had messed with Odain's mind a bit, hence the burst of confidence, though as the seconds went by he slowly felt his nervousness come back to him in full. "O-Oh, I didn't mean-"

And then Sarah and Velisa finished their short conversation, Odain's face a mixture of confusion and unsure interest aswell as somehow combining a shocked and somehow unsuprised expression "...I d-don't...are you..?...But..." he muttered out before gulping lightly and clearing his throat "...really?"

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

Sarah and Janine laughed, while Velisa just smirked, shaking her head.

"Yes, yes, fine." She said. "It did. But that stops now that I'm with you... unless you want a show." She smirked.

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

Odain honestly felt a bit upset at the laughter, this being shown through his sudden light frown and more slumped posture as he leaned up. "...Oh..."

He seemed to get more cheery at Velisa's assurance though, a relieved smile on his face...that then turns into a bad deadpan expression when she finished. "A show?....Oh! R-Right! U-Uhm...No, that wont be..." he said, turning his head away, blushing "...needed."

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

Sarah chuckled, and got a little more comfortable, quite content.

"So, waddya say, Odain?" Velisa asked. "Ready to try the water again?"

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

Odain sat up, wrapping his arms around his knees and thought, eventually turning his head over to Velisa and nodding "Yeah, I feel like I could swim a bit more...thanks to you." he said before looking up, noticing that the evening would probably set in soon.

He stretches his arms and legs a bit before walking over to the shallows, looking back to Velisa to see if she'll go in first.

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

Velisa smiled, and got to her feet. With Sarah and Janine watching them, Velisa entered the water. As soon as she was thigh deep, she jumped right in, splashing a little as she swam to chest deep water. And with that, she turned to face Odain, and playfully beckoned.

OdainMorll

12-23-2012

Odain watched Velisa as she stood and walked by him, staring at her back as his eyes trail slowly downward...until she jumps into the water, causing him to snap back into focus.

He stretches a bit before looking out to the water, apparently frozen stiff for a few seconds before suddenly walking in, seeming to be a bit more comfortable and careful with his swimming now.

Ask Fortune

12-23-2012

"Attaboy." Velisa said happily, swimming over to Odain. "Don't you feel better? This is awesome exercise, you know~."