A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain had apparently zoned out as they were talking, going through his mind about just how great he feels right now, aswell as how ridiculously good his luck is to have been introduced to Velisa in the first place.

He managed to get his concentration back as Velisa spoke her last sentence, causing his face to tense up in a shocked expression as he tries to shift away, letting out a very nervous laugh "Well, w-when you put it like that..heh.." he said to her, his face returning to it's previous deep scarlet color "I-I think I'm fine now, Velisa...if you massage a-anymore I might pass out." he then said, his voice shakey and light-pitched.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

Velisa grinned, and let up. She got off of Odain, and knelt beside him. she gave his butt a good, firm pat, then sat on her towel.

"That was satisfying~." She joked.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

It took awhile for Odain to register that she had stopped massaging and gotten off of him, lifting his head up a bit when he finally does. With a deep, strained groan he slowly turns himself around onto his back, looking up at the sky

"Yeah, it was..." he said to her in response, seeming to not have caught onto her joking, he seemed happy just laying there for a while though he does look up and over to his side to see if anyone else was getting restless "A-Are you guys alright? I don't w-want to be a burden and keep you here if you're getting bored.."

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"Nah it's fine, we love it here." Sarah said. "We'd have built something here if it wouldn't spoil the tranquility. Besides, anything to get Velisa her booty call~."

"He's more than that!" Velisa protested, smirking and patting Odain.

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

"Yeah, I can see what you mean when you say you love this place, it's pretty great." Odain said back to Sarah, raising an eyebrow "What do you think you'd have built here?"

He actually frowned a bit at the term 'booty call', though his smile picked up when Velisa contradicted her, looking as if he's about to say something though decides not to.

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

"I dunno, a cabin, or something." Sarah replied. "You know, two room thing, mostly just to store our beach and water stuff, maybe a bed for fun time~."

"That'd be fun." Velisa said. "Doing it on the beach, sand gets everywhere~."

And the pair laughed.

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

Odain gave a happy nod over to Sarah as she spoke, actually letting out a small chuckle at the bed part, apparently having gotten a bit use to her 'nature' "The ship gets that cramped, eh?"

His face tensed a bit when Velisa commented though, laying his head back down and looking up in an attempt to distract himself "Anyway...I-I gotta thank all of you, this has been great so far..." he said before turning his view over to Velisa, giving her a warm smile.

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

"No problem, kid~." Sarah said. "It's not so much that the ship gets cramped, but if it's just a few of us, easier to use a building on the shore than swimming and climbing onto the ship for a rum refill."

"He's loosening up a little." Janine commented. "Think he's ready to judge our bikini competition?"

OdainMorll

12-22-2012

"Heh...just how much rum do you guys drink, anyway?" he asked curiously, having not seem any clear indication of alcohol when he was on the ship.

In response to Janine's question, Odain slowly bends his knees and curls his legs up a bit, apparently trying to hide something, his voice sounding shakey as usual but still genuine "...Velisa wins."

Ask Fortune

12-22-2012

"Suckup." Sarah said, smirking wide.

"Nah, he's wise~." Velisa cooed.

Sarah just laughed. "We go through some, for sure." She said. "But we're responsible about it."