A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain couldn't really concentrate on what was being said, his shoulder making some more soft cracking sounds as she massages a bit harder. Eventually she'd manage to coax a louder groan from him as more of his body relaxes.

He would eventually come back to reality before he manages to drool all over the towel, tilting his head to look up at Velisa with nervous eyes, the sight of her being over him like that wasn't helping his nerves "I-I don't know where you learned t-this...but wow..." he said before yet another groan escapes him, resting his head down once again,

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"That won't be the first time I'll make you say that~." Velisa cooed, shifting her rubbing to Odain's upper back. "Miss Fortune, could you help me out a little?"

Sarah smirked, and walked over to yet another tree. If Odain really looked, he'd see that there were chests basically everywhere. Sarah and her crew had really claimed this spot. Sarah opened the chest, retrieving a small bottle. With a grin, she walked over, and squirted some sun tan lotion from the bottle onto Odain's back.

"Why thank you~." Velisa said, licking her lips, and began rubbing it on Odain.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

"W-What do you...?.." was Odain's response to he first statement, being a bit too out of his mind to completely understand it. He did however open his eyes when he heard Miss Fortune walking over to the trees, he could just make out the blurs of the many chests that dotted the area.

He gave a single glance as he saw the bottle, blinking "Wait...w-what's that for?" he asked to noone in particular in a soft, drowsy tone. He let out a more suprised noise as he felt the wet, oily lotion against his back, which would be even more tense than his shoulders were.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"Mmmmm~." Sarah moaned, smirking and really overacting the sultry tone, as Velisa rubbed Odain's back. She looked at Sarah, smirking.

"Try to control yourself, Miss Fortune." She said, grinning.

"Mhm~." Sarah cooed.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Despite his clouded mind and conciousness Odain did manage to pick out Sarah's rather strange (in a good way) sounding moan, his eyes opening a bit as he looks at her "S-Something wrong, Sarah?.." he asked her quietly.

After another short while of massaging he would start to feel a pressure building up in his back, his face cringing a bit as he looks up "A-Ah, Velisa...I think you should stop now...it's starting to hurt- Ahh!" he said before the pressure suddenly disapated to leave only a strong feeling of warmth, accompanied by a loud pop from his back "O-Oohhh-...." he then let out before completely loosening up, his eyes fluttering closed and open.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

Velisa bit her lower lip, loving every minute of this. She continued to rub, leaning a little lower, until her chest was gently touching his back. Accidental, but amusing.This also put her close enough to whisper into his ear.

"You like that~?" She cooed.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain would be fairly helpless as he had to put effort into making the simplest movements, her massaging relaxing him to the point where his limbs felt very heavy, but warm. His only reaction to her pressing against his back would be a low-pitched grunt followed by gentle squirming around.

"I-I what? Oh, right...yeah." he said in response to her question aswell as slowly nodding, his mouth curling into a wide grin

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"...he better be kickass at foreplay to earn all this." Janine remarked, laying on her side and watching the show.

Velisa smirked at this, and moved to Odain's lower back.

"I'm sure he'll try his best." She said, amused.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Thankfully Odain didn't hear Janine all that well, if he did it would probably undo some of the massaging Velisa had done for him. "Y-You really didn't need to...to do all this, Velisa." he said to her, letting out a deep, happy sigh.

He cringed a bit as she moved down to his lower back, the feeling of having his more exposed organs squeezed being uncomfortable at first though it soon becomes soothing "I can r-return the favor...if you want..." he then said to her, not really thinking about it.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"You'd better~." Velisa cooed. "...oh, are we talking about the same thing?"

Sarah laughed.

Velisa chuckled, continuing to rub.

"Don't worry about it, you, I'm plenty relaxed." She said. "Besides, I dunno if you could handle rubbing my body down~..."