A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

He heard Sarah and Janine walk out from the water but decided to stay polite and only glance toward them with a wave, as sure as he was that they both look amazing. "I've never really been to a place like this just to relax...it's quite strange actually, in a nice way." he said to Velisa, feeling the sweat trickle down his forehead.

"Oh, I'm fine, but thank you Miss Fortune." he said to Sarah, though he did have to admit that the sun was alot stronger now he had nothing to distract him from it, wiping the back of his wrist against his face.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Liar." Sarah cooed, getting up. "Don't worry, we're prepared for this."

She got up, walking to another tree, where another chest was positioned. She opened it, retrieving a larger towel. It was all rolled up nicely. She walked over to Odain, standing over him and giving him a spectacular view, and unfurled the towel into the air. It draped over some branches that were noticeably worn. Apparently, they had done this before. The towel provided plenty of shade for Odain.

"There ya go, Summoner." She cooed, sitting down on her towel. "Too much studying, not enough sun~."

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain let out a soft sigh as he heard Miss Fortune stand up, not wanting to be a burden. After awhile he would lift his head and upper body up "Really Sarah, you don't need t-" he said before looking up, noticing that she was standing right above him...he couldn't help but stare upwards, sincerly hoping no-one notices that.

He layed back down as he felt the shade cool him off a bit, the towel below him being quite wet from absorbing the water off him. "Thanks, Miss Fortune..." he then said to her, his eyebrows furrowing a bit from her comment "Magic takes time and effort to learn, you know!...Well...kind of."

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"Suuuuure it does~." Sarah said teasingly. "So, what have you two done so far? Which rooms do I need to have cleaned~?"

Velisa snickered.

"We've been good, Miss Fortune." She said. "Besides, I knew you were following us around. Didn't wanna wind up on a recording ward." She glanced at Odain. "If we do anything, maybe we should do it right here. They'll watch, but they'll have no recording ward~."

"...that's got my vote." Sarah said.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain let out a soft, defeated mumble at Miss Fortune's teasing response, crossing his arms over his chest. He turned his head back over to her when she continued on, shaking his head and holding his hands up defensivly "W-We've done nothing like that!"

He nodded his head as confirmation to Velisa's statement "See, Miss Fortune?", though his face slowly changed from a neutral one to a suprised expression as he bent his knees up a bit, sitting up now in response to her offer despite the fact he figures she's joking "..I uh...u-uhm, that's..." was all he managed to get out before he turned his head away, not being able to think of something to say without embarrasing himself

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

Velisa, delighted, grinned wide and patted Odain.

"Alright, let's help you relax a little." She cooed. "Would you like a back rub~?"

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

After awhile of concentrating on removing his blush, Odain turns back around to Velisa, a noticeable smile on his face as she patted him "A...back rub? Oh, no...you don't need to go through the bother of doing that...I'm not even that sore."

Despite his smile it's fairly clear that he's lying, his arms and back being particularly tense, his shoulders also make a popping noise as he moves them around.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"Liar~." Velisa said, smirking as she crawled over to him. "Lay, let the sexy pirate hunter rub you down~."

Velisa grabbed Odain and gently shifted him, laying him down on his stomach. And she got on his lower back straddling him. With a smirk at how nervous he'd probably be, she leaned forward, and began to rub his shoulders.

OdainMorll

12-21-2012

Odain shifted back a bit as Velisa crawled over, but not enough that it would take her any longer to get to him, his blush returning "N-No, really...I'm fine!". His resistance stops when she reaches him, starting to shudder a bit as she moves him down and straddles his back.

He figures he may aswell try and make the most of it and closes his eyes, his fingers and toes clenching up a bit. His shoulders were both very tight, although they would start to loosen up as she rubbed them "V-Velisa, honestly...you d-didn't need to do thi-..." he said before letting out a quiet groan of relief, the massaging apparently working.

Ask Fortune

12-21-2012

"Mmm, I love that noise~." Velisa cooed. "It's the sound of me being an alpha female~."

Sarah snickered, idly watching the show. Velisa leaned in, continuing to happily rub.