A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain glared off to the side during their short conversation, the drops of sweat moving down his forehead and blushed cheeks being obvious, though in the back of his mind he was fighting off a very happy smile.

He looked over at Velisa when she finished speaking, apparnetly confused. It finally dawns on him as he slowly looks down...before almost yelping out and crossing his legs just a bit, slowly walking into the water until he has to swim to keep afloat "Y-Yeah...I need to keep focused."

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Velisa grinned, treading water in front of Odain.

"That's right, just get comfortable with it." She said. "This is really fun once you get good at it~."

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

For a moment it would be apparent that Odain was having trouble even in the shallows, painful thoughts filling his head. Eventually though he seems to get use to it, peacefully floating on the surface and occasionally taking a few strokes through the water to move around, his breathing shifting from normal to frantic a few times.

"I-I hope your right about this being f-fun...." he said to Velisa, his eyes switching from looking at her to simply looking around the bay. "How am I doing? I think i-i've kind of got the hang of it now..."

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"You're doing good. Ish." Velisa teased, patting him. "At least you didn't pass out. Also, Miss Fortune's chest is huge, and her bikini isn't, so if you don't want to get distracted by natural life buoys, keep that in mind."

"That is discrimination!" Sarah complained, smirking.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

He took the teasing as a compliment, giving Velisa a thankful smile "It's because of your help...also, I just realised how oddly lukewarm this water is...". As he continues to swim around slowly he looks as if he's getting more comfortable, while his form remains frantic and sloppy his breathing appears to stay at a normal pace.

Almost on queue Odain goes a bit red-faced and turns away from Sarah, having forgotten about her attire (or lack thereof) until Velisa mentioned it again "D-Don't worry, I'm not staring!" he then clarified to all three of them, not really taking into consideration she wears such a small bikini for that purpose anyway.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

Sarah just laughed. "Don't worry, kid, it's a compliment to me~."

Velisa snickered, idly swimming around Odain.

"This is kind of our relaxing spot." She said. "We've actually got a few chests of stuff on the shore. Mostly just towels, some toys, a tarp. This is a nice place to spend time when the pirates are behaving."

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

Odain let out his own nervous chuckle at Miss Fortune's response, though he kept to his word, his view remaining unfixed on them, as difficult as that is to maintain.

"Oh, you guys come around here often, then?" he said to Velisa as she swam around, raising an inquisitive eyebrow at the word 'toys'. "Or...maybe you don't, since I can't imagine pirates behave themselves very much."

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Hey, we do have down time." Velisa replied, chuckling. "This place is awesome. The water is always calm and warm here."

She swam a few feet from him, in deeper water now.

"Getting brave yet~?" She cooed.

OdainMorll

12-20-2012

"Yeah, I know what you mean...this place is awesome." he said before looking toward Velisa, giving her a cheeky grin "You're more awesome, though."

He gulped a bit as she swam out further from him, in reality he didn't fell very capable of following her into the deeper areas but he didn't want to disappoint. "I-I suppose..." he said before slowly swimming over to her, managing to stay calm and keep a good pace of arm movement, quickly reaching her.

Ask Fortune

12-20-2012

"Aww~." Velisa said, smiling. "Very good! Just don't try to touch the bottom. The more vertical you are, the harder it is to float. If you get tired... well, grab something that floats~."

She raised her chest noticeably at that, and smirked.