A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Pantheon strode along the docks, having only just arrived in Bilgewater by means of his Grand Skyfall. He tried to retain some level of anonymity, but while wearing his normal cape and helmet, this was hard to do. Why did he come here, he asked himself. The reason was very simple. Bilgewater had higher crime rates than the rest of Valoran, so what better place was there to get into a fight? His eyes began to reflect his malicious intent, anyone that met his blood-red glare would know best to try to avoid him. He caught a glimpse of Lee Sin as he walked toward the market, accompanied by Miss Fortune. Perhaps he should pick a fight with the man who made a mockery of him and the ways of his people? Perhaps not.

Perhaps later.

For the time being, Pantheon was content to look for some street thug foolish enough to try to pick a fight with him. He began to make his way further into Bilgewater.

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

Lee Sin detected a malicious presence, greater then most of the folk in Bilgewater, and a sense of regret swept through him, why did he have to anger the man with one of the shortest tempers next to Shyvana before she was trained? He stayed with Sarah, but he would intervene should the foolish man in the skirt fight someone.

Ask Fortune

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
"I suppose there would be quite a few exotic exchanges in Bilgewater, you get things from just about everywhere, and yes, that would be where active guards are, probably willing to get bribed with the same money."

Since Lee Sin's arm was looped, his stutter step would most likely effect Miss Fortune's walking, he used it to see, tapping his foot twice every few steps.
"Now now, it's not nice to say that." Sarah replied, a hint of sadness in her voice over how true the statement was. She sighed, guiding Lee Sin towards the dock's market square.

On the way, she too saw Pantheon, though he had already begun walking into Bilgewater. She was curious what that man was doing here, of all places. He seemed to be heading for the market square, too, so Sarah simply stayed the course.

"Pantheon's here, wonder why." Sarah commented, as she watched a seedy merchant sell a flintlock to an 8 year old. She shook her head, and continued on.

The market square was basically just a collection of stands and stalls. It had a couple dozen shoppers at most, since most serious consumers did their shopping far from the docks. Food, weapons, and clothing were all for sale here.

"We're here." She said, looking around.

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

((MF, can I be granted control over a small band of thugs?))

Paltala

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
On the way, she too saw Lee Sin, though he had already begun walking into Bilgewater.
((Don't you mean Pantheon MF?))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

((Oh god, TWO Lee Sins! The world will never be the same. XD))
James breathes a sigh of relief as both Sarah and Lee Sin pass by within feet of him, seeming to not notice. He thanks whatever gods there may be that his face is apparently not easy to recognize. He follows them at a respectable distance and begins browsing at one of the stalls, not wanting to look conspicuous but still wanting to keep an eye on perhaps the two most dangerous people in Bilgewater today.
He also notices Pantheon prowling through the streets and sighs. The way he's acting, he wants a fight. He makes himself seem smaller, not wanting to be the unlucky fellow to be on the receiving end of Pantheon's ire.

Ask Fortune

09-16-2012

(oops xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
((MF, can I be granted control over a small band of thugs?))
(sure~)

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Now now, it's not nice to say that." Sarah replied, a hint of sadness in her voice over how true the statement was. She sighed, guiding Lee Sin towards the dock's market square.

On the way, she too saw Pantheon, though he had already begun walking into Bilgewater. She was curious what that man was doing here, of all places. He seemed to be heading for the market square, too, so Sarah simply stayed the course.

"Pantheon's here, wonder why." Sarah commented, as she watched a seedy merchant sell a flintlock to an 8 year old. She shook her head, and continued on.

The market square was basically just a collection of stands and stalls. It had a couple dozen shoppers at most, since most serious consumers did their shopping far from the docks. Food, weapons, and clothing were all for sale here.

"We're here." She said, looking around.
Lee Sin detected the unhappiness in Sarah's voice as he walked along side her.

"Pay no mind to me Sarah, I did not wish to displease you."

Lee Sin sighed himself as Sarah noticed Pantheon.

"Avoid him if you can, I upset him earlier, I do believe he is looking for someone to harm to the point of being permanently crippled, or just flat out to kill."

Lee Sin broke from Sarah for a second as he headed to a nearby stall, it had several different sorts of eyeglasses, he gently picked up a pair of sunglasses, a deep red tinge that wouldn't allow anyone to see into them from the outside. He hesitantly pulled his headband back while looking down as to not reveal his eyes, he placed the glasses on, and looked at Sarah, a stupid grin on his face.

"I rather like these."

((Bruce Lee Sin glasses for reference :P

That's right skirt(Pantheon), I'll go Bruce Lee Sin on you.))

AskPantheon

09-16-2012

Pantheon intentionally steered himself to the more crime ridden parts of the city, but still he did not get the fight he was searching for. Perhaps these thugs were more intelligent than he thought they were. Regardless, he would keep searching. Eventually, he turned down an alley, and at the end were 3 gruff looking men, all of them armed. As he approached, one of them, presumably the leader, held out his palm in a gesture to stop.

"Ahm afraid I can't let ye go by, not until ye give me some ah dem coins, and don't go bluffin' on me, I know ye League champions got a lot-o money."

As he spoke, several more men came down the other end of the alley, blocking off any route of escape. Pantheon looked back and forth between the two groups of men, in total, they numbered about 10. Then, he did the strangest thing a man in his position could do. He laughed. After a few brief seconds of laughter, he turned to the leader of the group, and then spoke.

"Is this all you have? Is this all the men you bring to try to intimidate the Artisan of War himself?"

As if on queue, 5 men popped up on the rooftops, all armed with muskets, and the ranks of the two groups at the end of each alley doubled in size. Now the group numbered close to 25. Pantheon surveyed the now changed battlefield, and as he did, he nodded.

"That is better. Now the odds will at least be remotely fair."

The leader of the thugs was getting impatient with Pantheon's antics. His voice now more stern, he spoke to Pantheon once more.

"Ahm not telling ye more than twice! Give me yer money, or me boys here are gonna have to take it from ye!"

Several of the men on the ground pulled out flintlock pistols, and clicking could be heard as the men on the rooftops put the hammers on their guns into firing position. Pantheon remained unfazed. His arms hung at his sides, seemingly limp.

"If you want it, then come take it."

As he finished his sentence, Pantheon leaped up onto the rooftops, immediately engaging the men there. Their aim poor in such a high adrenaline environment, the men that managed to pull off their shots, missed. They were quickly struck down by Pantheon, who used a musket he had taken from one of the rooftop thugs as an improvised club. Tossing the weapon down to the side, he leaped for the group which did not contain the leader, he wanted the men to stay and fight, if he took out their leader, they would likely flee. Pantheon made quick work of the group, and then leaped at the other group. By now, he had sustained several minor injuries. He had a few bruises from where lucky punches and kicks had landed, and several of the bullets fired had grazed him. The adrenaline making him oblivious to the pain, he fought onward with only more ferocity. Within the matter of about 2 minutes, all of the thugs were lying on the ground, some unconscious, some with broken bones, some even with bullet wounds from when Pantheon used them as human shields, but miraculously, none of them dead. For now, at least. Picking out a man that was still conscious from the many, Pantheon lifted him by the neck, and began to constrict his airflow. If others doubted his ability to kill, he was about to prove them wrong. His eyes revealed no trace of compassion, no mercy. Unless someone stepped in, Pantheon would kill every one of the thugs, one by one.

((TL:DR, Pantheon beats up some thugs, now he's going to strangle every one of them to death. Wall of text too OP.))

Razie

09-16-2012

Razmig was walking with Trouble in the market square trying to show him more places he could visit when he was busy with other activities, he seemed to be getting used to human life

"Now, Bilgewater isn't a place i usually visit since the first time i came here and got jumped by some thugs, Lucas can tell you more about that later."

"Miss Fortune and Gangplank are champions of this place, right?" the young dragon was curious and keeping his eyes on Razmig, not wanting to draw attention from the bystanders.

"That's right, Fizz lives here too. Maybe he'll introduce you to chomper if you ask nicely"

The duo contiuned their walk, seeing Fortune and Lee sin as they strolled down the square