A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain allowed himself to loosen up a bit as the boat came to a stop, the realisation that he's now only that much closer to having to swim soon stops that plan though "O-Oh, we're here now?...".

He slowly walks over to the side of the vessel that Velisa in on, being a bit reluctant to stand close to the very edge though he does get a good view, a look of amazement on his face as he scans over the landscape "Wow...this place looks incredible..." he said before looking over to Velisa, smiling "Shall we head down, then?"

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

"That we shall." Velisa said.

As Janine tied the rope ladder to the railing and tossed it over the side, Velisa casually began to remove her clothes, right there on deck. Only after she had completely removed her top was it clear that she had a bikini on under it. And she smirked wide at how long it took for that fact to be made apparent.

"You can use the ladder if you want, first timer." Velisa said, grinning. "Come~."

And with that, she simply leapt overboard, landing in the water with a big splash. And she surfaced, smiling wide.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain glared at Velisa as she began to slip her top off, raising an eyebrow thinking it to be some kind of joke at first before noticing that she isn't stopping, he was about to say something until he saw the bikini, his mouth shutting tightly as he watches her jump off.

He would hesitate at first but eventually drops his robe and quickly adjusts the trunks to be more comfortable, his body being just skinnier than average albiet toned slightly. Ignoring any glares from the people around him he slowly climbs down the ladder before dropping himself into the water, clearly having trouble keeping himself afloat out of his depth, his breathing noticeable very fast.

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Velisa chuckled, doing her best not to laugh, and swam over to Odain.

"Easy, settle down." She said. "The body naturally floats, this isn't as hard as you're making it. Max your spread, horizontal, arms out and moving. See?"

Velisa demonstrated treading water, smiling in an amused way.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain looked over to Velisa to notice her chuckling, letting out an embarrased groan as he tries his best not to flail his arms about in the water, his mouth entering the water a few times though he manages not to breathe in any. Odain seemed to be fighting off the urge to simply panic, he didn't lie about his nightmares.

He calms down alittle almost immediatly as he hears her voice, nodding almost frantically in response to her advice "I-I know, it's j-just...urgh..." he managed to say before he takes in a deep breath and after a few more seconds of flapping his arms in the water seems to find a good enough method of keeping afloat albeit still with some difficulty, panting lightly as he smiles to Velisa "S-Sorry about that...thanks Velisa, really." he said to her before suddenly losing his balance in the water and almost dropping down completely, groaning again as he gets back to his shakey treading.

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Sarah and Janine each jumped into the water now, wearing bikinis of their own. They surfaced happily, and swam over.

"Maybe we should take him to the shallows." Sarah suggested, surprisingly non-mocking about it.

"Yeah, seems like it." Velisa said, chuckling. "Odain~."

She grabbed him with one arm, and began swimming him to the shallows. He had an arm completely around her, rubbing against her nearly naked shoulders.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain was certainly a polite person, but even he had to strain his mind to the absolute limit not to stare at any of the women, the distraction of having to avoid drowning helping with that alot. They may notice his shy blush as Sarah mentioned the shallows, feeling quite a bit childish about it though smiles to the three "I hate to admit it...but yeah, that would be for the best."

He tries his best to swim along with Velisa, managing to make himself not simply be a deadweight, the feeling of her bare skin clearly being quite a nice one to him though he tries not to let it distract him too much, the fact he's putting effort into staring straight foward being noticeable.

When they eventually got to the shallows he would immediatly notice a difference, his balance being alot better now "This is definitely better...wait, the rest of the crew isn't staring at my attempts at this, right?" he says nervously, his self-conciousness and shyness getting the better of him.

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Velisa looked at the ship. Surprisingly, there was only one person watching: Scruffy. He had pulled up a reclining chair, and he was laying on it, staring at the four with an absolutely disinterested look upon his face.

"...wow." Velisa said, smirking. "Anyway, here we are. Now you can try to learn to not panic."

Velisa, Janine, and Sarah were all standing now, in waist deep water. If Odain was trying not to get a perfect view of them, he'd find it impossible. And Sarah knew it.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain glanced back up to the ship and blinked before letting out a sigh of relief, turning his head back over "Well uhm...I'm not quite su-" he spoke out before stopping suddenly.

His eyes noticeable widened as he only now realised Velisa, Miss Fortune and Janine were standing half-out of the water. He remained silent as his eyes darted around, his eyebrow twitching very slightly as he thinks to himself just how both unsure he is of what to do in this situation and how lucky he is at the same time.

Eventually he would look out to the water, blushing madly as the sides of his mouth flinch "U-Uh, anyway! I'll just...p-practise my swimming, I'm sure i'll get the hang of i-it!" he said to them whilst scratching the back of his neck.

This was not the best time to be wearing thin swimming trunks.

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Sarah bit her lower lip, as amused as ever.

"Can we share?" She asked.

"No, he's mine~." Velisa cooed, snickering. "Let's practice, Odain, you're beginning to fly at half mast."

Sarah and Janine laughed at that, and began to swim around. Velisa swam backwards a little, beckoning Odain to follow.