A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-18-2012

Odain almost tripped up as he ran, still quite tense and empty minded from the kiss. He eventually managed to walk back up the stairs, overhearing the chatting going on.

"N-Not from scratch!" he added on to what Velisa said, the embarrasment obvious in his tone and face "I can...sort of swim.".

He then realised something, looking over at Velisa "I uhm...I'm not exactly wearing appropriate clothing for the water..."

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

"Even better~." Sarah said in a sultry tone at Odain's problem.

Velisa smirked at that, giving him a pat.

"Hm, I guess that's a problem." She said. "Anyone have something for him to wear in the water?"

There was a brief period where everyone looked at each other.

"...I've got a bathing suit that I... uh... kept as a trophy from this guy I... you know." Janine said awkwardly.

And Sarah laughed.

OdainMorll

12-18-2012

Odain stood quite awkwardly as he leaned against the wall, apparently actually intimidated standing near all three women. Sarah not helping much with her words as he turned away, his barely recovering blush now just as bad as a few minutes ago.

He raised an eyebrow at the word 'trophy', giving Janine a worried look "...I guess I don't r-really have many other options..." he said, trying his best not to come off as uncomfortable.

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

"Well, come, I doubt you want to get changed up here." Janine said. "Though I'm sure these two would love it."

Velisa and Sarah both smirked, and Velisa motioned for Odain to follow Janine.

OdainMorll

12-18-2012

Odain gave a short nod to Janine, not being able to hold back a rather timid laugh at her last comment, giving Sarah and Velisa a happy glance before following Janine.

As they were walking along, Odain tilted his head up and spoke worriedly "So uh...these are swimming trunks, right?"

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

Janine snickered.

"Yeah, of course." Janine said. "I wouldn't want a guy who could fit in a speedo. Size isn't everything, but come on."

She gave Odain a little smirk, and led him through one of the closed doors. It opened simply into a closet, stuffed with clothes. Janine began to rifle through them. Mostly Bilgewater sailing clothes.

OdainMorll

12-18-2012

Odain blinked at what Janine said, quietly gripping at his arms as he crosses them over eachother, apparently a bit self-conscious.

He waited patiently as she began searching through the clothes, half-hoping that she doesn't find them so he can avoid this whole situation. "Velisa seems very uhm...foward...h-has she always been like that?" he eventually asked her before continuing suddenly "Not that I'm implying that's a bad thing! I like that about her...I was just wondering."

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

"Hm? Yeah, that's who she is." Janine replied, digging through the clothes. "She loves being forward, and she loves it when the guy is nervous about it." She looked at Odain. "You're definitely getting action today, kiddo. Limber up."

And with a smirk, she tossed him the swimming trunks.

"You can get changed in there." She said, getting up.

OdainMorll

12-19-2012

Odain seemed to look away in thought, clearly anxious and unsure about something. He snapped back into reality as he saw the trunks fly toward him, barely catching them before slowly nodding and walking out of view "A-Alright..."

Sounds of cloth being moved around can be heard and after a minute or so Odain walks back out, still wearing his robe albeit loosely but carrying his shirt, pants, socks and shoes over his shoulder. When they get back to Velisa and Sarah he speaks up, obviously embarrased despite still wearing the robe "So...where're we heading off to anyway?"

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

"Hm?" Sarah asked. "...good idea! I was just thinking off the dock, but yeah, epic, let's get to a bay or something. Home Velisa doesn't get jealous of Nami shows up~."

"As if she could compare." Velisa scoffed, smirking.

Sarah grinned, before yelling out.

"Alright, ya scuvy dogs, we're setting sail!" She yelled out to Bilgewater. "Janine! Round up the stragglers, the wenches they're paying can get way better customers. On with it!"

Janine snickered at that, and ran up the dock, heading to the nearest visible tavern. And it wouldn't take long for Janine and three other crew men to exit and jog to the next nearest ones.