A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

((um fortune I think I spoke to you you amy have missed it))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Noting the ship coming in, James walks over to the docks. There was no mistaking that the fiery redhead coming down the gangplank was none other than Sarah Fortune. Knowing the bounty hunter's reputation, James walks down to the pier and mingles with the crowd, unwilling to be seen and potentially caught.

AskLeeSinga

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, straightening the helm. Once they were secure, she stepped down onto the deck.

"Alright, hold the fort." Sarah told her crew. "I want you people on your best behavior while we're in town. And if any of you get lucky, you know the rules. Tell me everything."

With that, Sarah stepped from the deck onto the dock, and motioned for Lee to follow... but then realized how silly that was.

"Uh... dock's this way." She said awkwardly, as one of the shapely female crew members took Lee Sin's hand and offered to guide him onto the dock.

Of course, a female captain was going to employ female crew members, too.

Lee Sin smiled and nodded at the crew member before letting her help him, he wasn't one to be embarrassed, he knew they were only trying to help.

"Thank you miss."

He approached Sarah, his foot tapping the ground slightly harder then other times every few steps.

"I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this Miss Sarah Fortune, I will start with a 100% neutral disposition towards Bilgewater for the time being."

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

(Sarah was on her ship, benjimenfire, you couldn't have spoken to her.)

Sarah smiled her thanks to the crew member, and the crew member returned it. Crew member returned to her duties, which, while docked, were basically nothing. She moseyed off into the ship.

"I think she liked you." Sarah said teasingly. "If you want a shot with her, I can give you some pointers."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

James notes that the Blind Monk, Lee Sin, seems to be accompanying Sarah. He gulps and moves further into the crowd, now hesitant to even be there as the Blind Monk could probably sense him right now.

AskLeeSinga

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(Sarah was on her ship, benjimenfire, you couldn't have spoken to her.)

Sarah smiled her thanks to the crew member, and the crew member returned it. Crew member returned to her duties, which, while docked, were basically nothing. She moseyed off into the ship.

"I think she liked you." Sarah said teasingly. "If you want a shot with her, I can give you some pointers."
Lee Sin crossed his arms as he faced Sarah, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You think everyone likes me it seems, but that is not the reason I am here, there will be a time and place for a woman for me, now is neither."

IS1c3158382ffc914c4b094

09-16-2012

She was selling general goods from behind the counter as usual, a daily job, a source of living for the remnants of her destroyed family. Indistinct conversations kept the noise from shrouding the light of the wide day. Pirates that bought goods looked at her well-clothed figure-wearing a white blouse with long sleeves and a pair of body-shaping tights, the grog-bound men that would give her the golds to pay for the purchased winked at her and grinned with their yellow teeth as they wanted to score with the blonde. Gabriella was not as fond of this, and she simply ignored any person that tried to drive her into... 'activities'. There was only one man for her, and that was Chris Mort. She wondered where he was.

Paltala

09-16-2012

Paltala walked into the building where she first met Gabriella, the shop in which she worked. He was dressed in his usual, a button up shirt, suit jacket, smart pants, smart shoes and a fedora. His trusted crowbar hung from his belt, hidden by the jacket and his ankle holster contained a rather deadly knife he had picked up on his travels.
Walking in he took his hat off and went over to the counter where he saw Gabriella, "Good morning good looking." He said with a wink and a smile.

Ask Fortune

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Lee Sin crossed his arms as he faced Sarah, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You think everyone likes me it seems, but that is not the reason I am here, there will be a time and place for a woman for me, now is neither."
"You're a hotter commodity than you realize, Sin~." Sarah cooed. "But alright, let's get started."

Sarah looped her arm around Lee Sin's, and began to walk him down the dock, stepping onto the shore. She looked around, past the drunken pirates and the wenches with the five kids winking at passing men, trying to remember the closest place from here that could be considered savory.

Perhaps the market?

"We could go see what the merchants are selling today." Sarah suggested. "Only place on the docks where you can find meaningful guards are where gold is exchanged."

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

"I suppose there would be quite a few exotic exchanges in Bilgewater, you get things from just about everywhere, and yes, that would be where active guards are, probably willing to get bribed with the same money."

Since Lee Sin's arm was looped, his stutter step would most likely effect Miss Fortune's walking, he used it to see, tapping his foot twice every few steps.