A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

"cool" he says
he turns to paltala's direction
"What is his problem?"he asks

Dirilan

09-15-2012

Then, the man rushes up to get up.

''Who need to steal someone who don't notice when I stole you 2 thing in the same time.''

The man shows to James the dream-catcher necklace, just before running away... again.

Paltala

09-15-2012

Paltala would be seen walking away at a bit faster than walking pace, trying to get away from ben and glancing over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

ben tackles the theif
"never learn huh?" he mutters

Dirilan

09-15-2012

The man falls again, because of Ben's tackle as he drops James's necklace.

''You will pay for that... yordle... One day...''

Then, he leaves with empty hand while he was watching Ben, in case that he wanted to tackle him again.

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Lee Sin stood on the main deck of Miss Fortune's ship, they had just began entering the docks, returning from Ionia to pick Lee Sin up. Lee Sin watched the docks warily with his arms crossed, wondering how on Runeterra Miss Fortune could think of this place as good, he began mumbling to himself.

"Wonder how many wounds I'll get this time."
"Just because I can't hear you from all the way over there doesn't mean I can't sense your cowardice!" Sarah yelled from the helm. "Don't worry. People attack the guards all the time in Bilgewater, but not Sarah Fortune."

Sarah smirked, savoring the sweet, salty smell of the sea and the cool breeze through her hair and on her face. The loose sections of her clothing flapped in the breeze. This was where Sarah felt at home. But, today's trip was over.

"Alright, tie us up to starboard!" Sarah ordered. Her crew quickly followed her commands, tossing the heavy ropes to the dock and lashing them up secure.

AskLeeSinga

09-15-2012

Lee Sin smirked as Sarah talked, then yelled back.

"The cowards are the ones who stab me in the back, they get what's coming to them, but I'd rather avoid getting stabbed in the first place if I can."

What Sarah smelt as sweet, Lee Sin smelt as overly sweet, disgustingly so, his senses had strengthened, and now he had to reign them in as to not be overpowered.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirilan View Post
The man falls again, because of Ben's tackle as he drops James's necklace.

''You will pay for that... yordle... One day...''

Then, he leaves with empty hand while he was watching Ben, in case that he wanted to tackle him again.
hands james his necklace
"here you go" he says
upon seeing sarah he runs to her
"hey sarah how are you" he asks

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Thanks," James says, taking the dreamcatcher necklace and putting it back on.
"Yup, this is the Bilgewater I know and love," he says, sighing happily as he walks forward, fingering the knife he had taken from the would-be thief.

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Lee Sin smirked as Sarah talked, then yelled back.

"The cowards are the ones who stab me in the back, they get what's coming to them, but I'd rather avoid getting stabbed in the first place if I can."

What Sarah smelt as sweet, Lee Sin smelt as overly sweet, disgustingly so, his senses had strengthened, and now he had to reign them in as to not be overpowered.
Sarah grinned, straightening the helm. Once they were secure, she stepped down onto the deck.

"Alright, hold the fort." Sarah told her crew. "I want you people on your best behavior while we're in town. And if any of you get lucky, you know the rules. Tell me everything."

With that, Sarah stepped from the deck onto the dock, and motioned for Lee to follow... but then realized how silly that was.

"Uh... dock's this way." She said awkwardly, as one of the shapely female crew members took Lee Sin's hand and offered to guide him onto the dock.

Of course, a female captain was going to employ female crew members, too.