Ask Talon [v2]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon v2

05-02-2014

It would seem that the High Summoners are making me open up my “Question and Answer” mailbox again. Supposedly it’s punishment for an incident where a wayward summoner was stabbed several times after walking into the wrong room.

Ask your questions and I will answer.

~The Blade’s Shadow

All AFK IdraSol

05-02-2014

Talon,

How are you and Fiora doing?

Sol

Ask Talon v2

05-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Talon,

How are you and Fiora doing?

Sol
Unfortunately I've been kept busy dealing with matters outside of the League and haven't had a chance to see the Grand Duelist in a rather long time.

Without a doubt she will be more than displeased with me.

I'll have to make sure there are no yardsticks in the room when I finally see her.
~The Blade's Shadow

All AFK IdraSol

05-02-2014

Blade's Shadow,

Are you aware of the rumors that you and Katarina have had a fling or two? In fact, there are rumors that many, many female champions have had their moments with you.

Sol

Ask Talon v2

05-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Blade's Shadow,

Are you aware of the rumors that you and Katarina have had a fling or two? In fact, there are rumors that many, many female champions have had their moments with you.

Sol
I've heard the rumors.

All of them.

And then some.

~The Blade's Shadow

SjachIxenMiirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2014

A semi neat written letter would arrive for the champion;

Dear Blade's Shadow,

Considering i have not done this before and it will probably be my only chance to ask a champion,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Signed,

Sjach the summoner

Grand Viper

05-02-2014

Dear Talon,

I have two questions for you. The first is who do you think is the most masculine champion in the League is, and my second is which woman in the League frightens you the most?

Ask Talon v2

05-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjachIxenMiirik View Post
A semi neat written letter would arrive for the champion;

Dear Blade's Shadow,

Considering i have not done this before and it will probably be my only chance to ask a champion,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Signed,

Sjach the summoner
Summoner,

My "Breakfast of Champions" as you call it, is usually whatever I can get my hands on quickly. It's rare that I sit down to eat a meal, especially eating with others. Old habits die hard and I prefer to always be on the move - preferably in the shadows at the same time.

Though I must admit, salty scrambled eggs and buttered toast and juice has always caught my attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Dear Talon,

I have two questions for you. The first is who do you think is the most masculine champion in the League is, and my second is which woman in the League frightens you the most?
The first question has never crossed my mind, I could easily tell you the most feminine champion in the League but that is a question for another time. As for the second question, I'll just say that every time Akali has slapped me, I've ended up needing a healer... Though, the last time Irelia slapped my I couldn't eat for two days.

It's a tie between those two.

~The Blade's Shadow

Ask Quinn n Val

05-02-2014

A letter would arrive with a soft blue feather wrapped inside it.

Dear Talon,

How do you feel about the rumors surrounding the newest champion?

Also, there have been rumors going around that I hate you. Seeing as how we've barely spoken I'd say they're misguided. As long as you aren't killing innocent Demacian's I have no problem, we all have work we do for our cities after all.

- Quinn.

Ask Talon v2

05-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
A letter would arrive with a soft blue feather wrapped inside it.

Dear Talon,

How do you feel about the rumors surrounding the newest champion?

Also, there have been rumors going around that I hate you. Seeing as how we've barely spoken I'd say they're misguided. As long as you aren't killing innocent Demacian's I have no problem, we all have work we do for our cities after all.

- Quinn.
Quinn,

I'll have to see the newest champion - What his name? Braum? - in action before I make any decisions on how I could deal with him. I wouldn't want to speculate on his abilities and have him turn out to be some sort of abomination... again.

Honestly, I pay little attention to rumors about who hates who anymore, it's a petty thing that will lead you to your death faster than a Zaunite caravan. At most they can be used as the first lead to the truth, but often they lead you to a dead end - sometimes a dead body or two.

~The Blade's Shadow

PS: You're going to have to define "Innocent".