IP for Spectating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gage

09-15-2012

Riot please, I sat through the whole game and didn't rage.

Lørd Abel

09-15-2012

report for afk spectating

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

i rather want to be able to chat with the players to annoy them with backseat gaming.

Gage

09-15-2012

It would be cool if I could ping some players, you know, just to let them know where someone is hiding. Of course we would have to get rid of the 3 minute delay but that's fine.

There should be a mode where both Spectators can talk and give hints to one team each and whoever is the better spectator wins.

Oh and people from outside the mode can Spectate and give tips to both teams in the chat no maximum.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GG View Post
It would be cool if I could ping some players, you know, just to let them know where someone is hiding. Of course we would have to get rid of the 3 minute delay but that's fine.

There should be a mode where both Spectators can talk and give hints to one team each and whoever is the better spectator wins.

Oh and people from outside the mode can Spectate and give tips to both teams in the chat no maximum.
there should be a ranked mode for spectators. i think, my elo would be pretty high. won every spectator game so far.

Gage

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
there should be a ranked mode for spectators.
Coach Mode

You're in the game talking to them but you don't have any vision on the enemy team. You can tell them about stats, items enemy is building, baron times, etc.