[SUGGESTION] Rune Tabs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r3con

07-30-2009

I think it would be great to have the ability to name rune tabs.

I have my tabs built for certain Champions, would be nice to be able to name them based on their function.

I currently have a tab for Tanks, a tab for Physical DPS (High Crit and Atk Speed), and a tab with reduced cooldowns and mana regen. Being able to name them would allow quicker selecting in Champion select phase and if I changed them around, I could easily tell by the name instead of having to look at the rune stats.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srsbsns View Post
I think it would be great to have the ability to name rune tabs.

I have my tabs built for certain Champions, would be nice to be able to name them based on their function.

I currently have a tab for Tanks, a tab for Physical DPS (High Crit and Atk Speed), and a tab with reduced cooldowns and mana regen. Being able to name them would allow quicker selecting in Champion select phase and if I changed them around, I could easily tell by the name instead of having to look at the rune stats.
I believe that if you click on the default name of "page 1" or "book 1" or whatever it was called then you are able to type in whatever name you want. I didn't actually figure this out until I was using the runebook quite a bit and even then I accidentally clicked that area and found that i can change the name..

r3con

07-30-2009

AH HA, yes, thank you very much for pointing that out.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

You're welcome. Thank you for asking about it because I'm not exactly sure that it is obvious to change the name that way. I mean, the text seems just so well blended into that page that it looks like it should stay that way. Although, that effect sure does look nifty after you DO find out how to rename it. Plus, this way, people who don't know about it... now do.