Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

protect my account of "hackers"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyHell Dante

09-15-2012

Well guys, I communicate to you, because I've had problems with my account, try entering yesterday morning, I gave my password, I thought it was a mistake of the game, I went back inside, said the same, I was logged in the forum , and when I try to change the password I had, I did not, then reset my email to send me a password change and I realized I wanted to hack, also today at night I spend the same, I would like to know how to protect my account of these hackers, really scared because I have cost me much rankeds play and win, and have a very high elo, thanks for your attention and I analize my PC for malwares and trojans and I have nothing, you can be? and I can do to protect myself? from already thank summoners

Just a forum acc

09-15-2012

And you posted in "Forum Games"? lol

Ivanosauros

09-15-2012

Open a support ticket. Don't post on the forums.

Nightmare Guard

09-15-2012

OP must have used Google translate to get English from his native language.