League of Legends High School Tournament

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigsaleJuicebox

09-14-2012

Hey guys, my name is Ray. I actually don't play League of Legends that much, it's more of like a social thing with my friends, but a ton of my friends at school play, and it seems as though the entire nation plays.

Everyone I know plays League of Legends.

So I thought, why not host a tournament? And then an even better idea occurred to me. Why not set up a high school tournament league, where League players can compete?

I want to know who's interested, and stuff of that nature, and if I get enough feedback, then I'll start asking for teams and whatnot.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry if someone else is doing this already.

EDIT: Okay, I guess I'll do it then. But I could use some discussion on how to set the whole thing up, I don't want any tomfoolery and mishaps as the thing is running ^_^

King Dozer

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Are you talking about setting up a league where you represent your school? Like Basketball or football?

Sniper510

09-15-2012

Ray from pinole valley highschool? o.o?

Realized

Master Recruiter

09-16-2012

That would be quite interesting if it was like representing high schools except with colleges like the NCAA of League. ha

Matt the Narwhal

09-16-2012

Ill do it ive been wanting to do tournaments and this maybe a good start

bigsaleJuicebox

09-17-2012

Well, the original goal was to have every school gather up all of their League of Legends players, and then have them all duke it out to see which school had the best I guess in a sort of friendly competition thing.

Should I contact the folks on reddit?

Freezman13

09-17-2012

I'm interested .

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

So people can only play with people from their school?

Not gonna work out... not at the high school level.

YourMommaIsObama

09-17-2012

Count me in!

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
So people can only play with people from their school?

Not gonna work out... not at the high school level.
Actually I could see it working out very well. The people I play with the most on league are still my high school friends, but they all went to different universities so we have to skype in order to chat. I'm not saying using vent/skype/etc. is bad, but if you played with your high school friends you could all play in one place and have a better team bond (for lack of a better term). Obviously there wouldn't be as many participating schools, but I'm sure that he could at least find 10+ teams from different schools.

12345 ... 10