Demacia vs. Noxus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elennali

01-10-2013

It would be more or less:

Jarvan - Garen - Lux - Xin Zhao - Fiora - Vayne - Poppy - Shyvana - Sona

vs.

Darius - Katarina - Talon - LeBlanc - Swain - Draven - Cassiopeia - Vladimir - Riven

At first glance, it can be noticed that Noxus has a lot of assassins (LeBlanc, Kata, Talon)) that would kill your average carry in a single rotation. However, they have no tank. On the other side, Demacians fullfill other roles that Noxians seem to lack. They have supports (who are generally related to "good"), and tanks but apparently no assassin.

So this looks like a Damage vs. Sustain situtation to me.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oug View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot to talk about Swain vs Jarvan at all...
This pretty much wraps it all up:
Quote:
In his most crushing defeat, he was outmaneuvered and captured by a Noxian battalion under the command of Jericho Swain.

Treez

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elennali View Post

vs.

Darius - Katarina - Talon - LeBlanc - Swain - Draven - Cassiopeia - Vladimir - Riven

At first glance, it can be noticed that Noxus has a lot of assassins (LeBlanc, Kata, Talon)) that would kill your average carry in a single rotation. However, they have no tank. On the other side, Demacians fullfill other roles that Noxians seem to lack. They have supports (who are generally related to "good"), and tanks but apparently no assassin.

Riven left Noxus after a fight-gone-wrong, therefore the reason for the whole exile thing.

I think Demacia would win in a 5v5 game due to a lack of strong junglers or supports from Noxus. I might be overlooking some champs though.

X Darkev X

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruahi View Post
does noxus even have a nonhuman champ?
lol Darius? Kat? Talon? etc.

X Darkev X

08-31-2013

Quote:

vs.

cmon dude you forgot galio? heal when takes dmg and 3 sec taunt

Xano501

08-31-2013

Quote:

vs.

Where's Gailo and Quinn?
But I think maybe 10v10 like this.

Demacia :
Jarvan - Garen - Lux - Xin Zhao - Fiora - Vayne - Poppy - Shyvana - Gailo - Quinn

Noxus :
Darius - Katarina - Talon - LeBlanc - Swain - Draven - Cassiopeia - Morgana - Urgot - Sion

However, I cheer Noxus more than Demacia.