Top 5 Harrasers In the Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Sivir.

BB/Auto attack.

SlimePezza

09-21-2010

Ez,Urgot and Vlad are 3 i come to think of just like dat.

DeathInevitable

09-21-2010

Sion,
Zilean,
Taric,
Garen,
Pantheon.

My top 5, usually due to duo lanes such as pantheon/garen.. taric sion, etc. And Zilean is just annoying.. as ****.

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

in my opinion, the list would be (in no particular order):
Vlad
Zilean
Ashe
Mordekaiser
Anivia
I'm sure there are better/more efficient ones, but these stuck out in my head right away.

SavageMinnow

09-21-2010

Mundo
Mundo
Mundo
Mundo
Cleaver.

Popcorn

09-21-2010

Kennen
Vladimir
Ezreal
Heimerdinger
Zilean
Mordekaiser

Samwow

09-21-2010

Urgot is the best harasser in game, hands down. If you aren't getting FB or pushing them out of lane completely, you are failing. Unfortunately, this early dominance doesn't translate into late game dominance, which is why he is often overlooked as a competitive pick, but Urgot is most definitely far and away the best harasser, nobody else comes close. Anybody who doesn't have him on their list has no idea what they are talking about.

Raptamei

09-21-2010

Don't underestimate Galio. That tornado is spammable with chalice and clarity and it goes a long way.

zeirios

09-21-2010

Kog, Heimer, Urgot, Kennen, Zilean. Mundo can be pretty annoying in terms of lane presence, or Mord. Does lane domination count as harrassing?

Nanoburd

09-21-2010

Janna is pretty good at countering harassment and if zoning correctly can flip the tables and harass the enemy instead. (This is using her shield and maxing it first)