Is there supposed to b a 15 min dodge penalty in blind DOM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baldbagger

09-19-2012

What gives? Never used to get dodge penalty for dodging a blind pick of dominion, now i'm getting 15 minute penalties....which by the way, blows ass chunks

Orphane

09-19-2012

The dodge penalty was always supposed to be there. It was broken in a patch around half a year ago and has finally been fixed.

Baldbagger

09-19-2012

15 mins is absolute B@#$ F@#$ing Sh@#$. Half the time in blind pick dom people lock in suck ass choices making trash team comps.

SuperQuackDuck

09-19-2012

You sound like one of those guys that only play a certain type of champ and hence is always incapable of filling needed roles on your team during champ select. And because other people are also like you, your lobby picks suck.

You mustve dodged at least 2 games to get a 15 min penalty. Btw, you should play some of those games where you dont have a perfect roflstomp team. Chances are the other team's composition is just as poor.

FDru

09-19-2012

Ha. Ha.

Risemix

09-19-2012

He's right, though. It isn't ranked, 15 minutes for a first offense is way way too long. 5 minutes is fine followed by 15 if you dodge again the same day.

FOODFOOD

09-19-2012

I don't know about 15 minutes, but I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY the dodge penalty is there now. Draft Mode is finally playable.

Stop dodging and play the damn game. I was once on a total scrub-champ team (Sejuani, Viktor, etc etc) against a comp of Kass, Jayce, Jax, Urgot & WW. We freaking dominated.

FDru

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
He's right, though. It isn't ranked, 15 minutes for a first offense is way way too long. 5 minutes is fine followed by 15 if you dodge again the same day.
I like your logic. Let me turn it around on you and say "it isn't ranked, just play the ****ing game and don't worry if you might lose".

DaRatmastah

09-19-2012

Is it really 15 minutes for a first offense? Thought it was like five... At any rate, it's Dominion. Even if your team really IS a trash comp, and you get uber-stomped, the worst it's going to cost you is 15 minutes anyway. Eat the game, be positive and helpful to your teammates, and move on.

GrignardTS

09-19-2012

Meaning it's actually faster to play the supposed 10 minute game you'll be stomped in?

Sounds good to me.