Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please vote every 4 sections or just type it out in your post.

2 Dorans + Vamp Scepter 1 50%
Wriggles Lantern 0 0%
Phantom Dancer (After zeal) 1 50%
Infinity Edge (After Zeal) 1 50%
Heal 0 0%
Cleanse 1 50%
Vampirism 0 0%
Havoc 1 50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 2 .

Kog'Maw builds analysis. Only pro Kog'Maws allowed here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qd SUPERNOVA II

09-14-2012

Hello my fellow pro Kog'Maws! I need your advice on the Kog builds I'm about to present below (I only play AD):

Build 1 (Heal + Flash):
boots + 3 pots
2 dorans
vamp scepter
Berserker boots
Zeal
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper
Guardian Angel
Blood Thirster

Build 2 (Cleanse + Flash):
Boots + 3 pots
Wriggle's Lantern
Zeal
IEdge
PDancer
Last Whisper
GAngel
BThirster

The 2 builds are very similar. However, the differences are the trasitioning period from early to mid game and the summoner spells.

-2 Dorans and Vamp Scepter vs Wriggle's Lantern

-PDancer vs IE (which one to get first after Zeal? Only exception is if I have Nunu, I'll rush for IE)

-Cleanse vs Heal

I did not put masteries above but they're almost identical except 1st build has 3 points in Vampirism that gives 3% lifesteal while the 2nd build has 3 points in Havoc that gives 1.5% damage increase.

-Vampirism 3% lifesteal vs Havoc 1.5% damage increase

I am a by the book person. I know sometimes I have to change by builds to adapt to the opposing team. However, I would like you guys to pick one side in order and tell me why its better 90% of the time.

There are 4 choices that begins with -.

Ex) -Flash vs Ghost

1st poster: -Flash is better on Kog.

Help appreciated.