Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I will personally pay for Special Forces GP's voice actor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Persona

09-14-2012

Move 1: Roger that, en route!
Move 2: Moving to position.

Attack 1: Target confirmed!
Attack 2: Gonna be a clean kill!

Death 1: Critical...mission...failure!
Death 2: Mission...failed...

Raise Morale 1: DOUBLE TIME!
Raise Morale 2: GO, GO, GO!

Cannon Barrage 1: Target marked, bring the rain.
Cannon Barrage 2: Call down the thunder!

Taunt: Drop yer weapons and put yer hands where I can see 'em and maybe I'll kill ya quickly.

Joke: I was once held in a prisoner of war camp for 3 years, but they fed me oranges, so it was 'k.

Lastwords

09-14-2012

RIOT! Wake up! This man needs your attention.

JakeAlmighty

09-15-2012

BUMP FOR RIOT TO SEE

I mean come on; he's willing to pay for the actor himself.

Howlboy

09-15-2012

I support this wholeheartedly. I'll donate everything in my piggy bank* to help!

*Note: My piggy bank holds roughly 2.5 dollars worth of change.

P1L0T

09-15-2012

Quote:
LilDipper:
You got a good couple hundred thousand dollars, if not a million OP? Because that is how much a voice actor for a champ costs if they are known. This is why riot finds unknown people with amazing voices and pays them a fraction of the cost (but the payment is huge for the person they hire to do the voice acting) and so it is a win-win-win for everyone.

Firstly I wanted make the offer unless I had a good guess of how much this would cost...Secondly, I believe your numbers are way off. 200,000 dollars for a guy to record a handful of phrases....Ya sure. Besides all of that, I didn't ask Riot to higher a super star to do the voice. I don't care who does it, as long as it isn't a pirate voice and is at least a little manly. Heck I'll even do the voice. I have some really nice recording programs and equipment...I am also a veteran. Don't care how it gets done, but am more than willing to pay a fair rate to see this happen.

P1L0T

09-15-2012

Bump for all military LoL players.

badness

09-15-2012

i vote for cristina vee as the voice actor.

Yojiku

09-15-2012

bump!

Ahkamagna

09-15-2012

He should still sound like himself, but have different lines

Imagine how hilarious it would be to have a pirate trying to be modern, and formal.

badness

09-15-2012

Quote:
LilDipper:
You got a good couple hundred thousand dollars, if not a million OP? Because that is how much a voice actor for a champ costs if they are known. This is why riot finds unknown people with amazing voices and pays them a fraction of the cost (but the payment is huge for the person they hire to do the voice acting) and so it is a win-win-win for everyone.

wtf?!??! what kind of fantasy world do you live in? a million bucks to voice a few lines...yeah right. I don't think Tom Cruise would charge a million bucks to voice not even a minutes worth of dialog. Seinfeld got paid 1 million an episode and filming a 1 hour episode is 100x more work than recording 8 lines of text.