I will personally pay for Special Forces GP's voice actor.

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Persona

09-14-2012

Move 1: Roger that, en route!
Move 2: Moving to position.

Attack 1: Target confirmed!
Attack 2: Gonna be a clean kill!

Death 1: Critical...mission...failure!
Death 2: Mission...failed...

Raise Morale 1: DOUBLE TIME!
Raise Morale 2: GO, GO, GO!

Cannon Barrage 1: Target marked, bring the rain.
Cannon Barrage 2: Call down the thunder!

Taunt: Drop yer weapons and put yer hands where I can see 'em and maybe I'll kill ya quickly.

Joke: I was once held in a prisoner of war camp for 3 years, but they fed me oranges, so it was 'k.

Lastwords

09-14-2012

RIOT! Wake up! This man needs your attention.

JakeAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

BUMP FOR RIOT TO SEE

I mean come on; he's willing to pay for the actor himself.

Howlboy

09-15-2012

I support this wholeheartedly. I'll donate everything in my piggy bank* to help!

*Note: My piggy bank holds roughly 2.5 dollars worth of change.

P1L0T

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDipper View Post
You got a good couple hundred thousand dollars, if not a million OP? Because that is how much a voice actor for a champ costs if they are known. This is why riot finds unknown people with amazing voices and pays them a fraction of the cost (but the payment is huge for the person they hire to do the voice acting) and so it is a win-win-win for everyone.
Firstly I wanted make the offer unless I had a good guess of how much this would cost...Secondly, I believe your numbers are way off. 200,000 dollars for a guy to record a handful of phrases....Ya sure. Besides all of that, I didn't ask Riot to higher a super star to do the voice. I don't care who does it, as long as it isn't a pirate voice and is at least a little manly. Heck I'll even do the voice. I have some really nice recording programs and equipment...I am also a veteran. Don't care how it gets done, but am more than willing to pay a fair rate to see this happen.

P1L0T

09-15-2012

Bump for all military LoL players.

badness

09-15-2012

i vote for cristina vee as the voice actor.

Yojiku

09-15-2012

bump!

Ahkamagna

09-15-2012

He should still sound like himself, but have different lines

Imagine how hilarious it would be to have a pirate trying to be modern, and formal.

badness

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDipper View Post
You got a good couple hundred thousand dollars, if not a million OP? Because that is how much a voice actor for a champ costs if they are known. This is why riot finds unknown people with amazing voices and pays them a fraction of the cost (but the payment is huge for the person they hire to do the voice acting) and so it is a win-win-win for everyone.
wtf?!??! what kind of fantasy world do you live in? a million bucks to voice a few lines...yeah right. I don't think Tom Cruise would charge a million bucks to voice not even a minutes worth of dialog. Seinfeld got paid 1 million an episode and filming a 1 hour episode is 100x more work than recording 8 lines of text.

12345678 ... 12