How Helpful was this information?

It was enough to get me interested and put in an application 17 73.91%
I would like to contact someone personally, I need more information 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

The Art of Warfare (TAW) and you!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Thank you and welcome to the new recruits!

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Come join me in the TS while I'm on!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

We are finished with the recruiting for today, but please come join us again for some League of Legends fun tomorrow!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

This forum post is lame lol, all of the posts are mainly from me!

Grimagin

09-18-2012

I'm back!

LovingFaces

09-18-2012

If you didnt use teamspeak. I would probably join.

Grimagin

09-18-2012

I'm sorry LovingFaces if you have problems or issues with using teamspeak in the past or you would just prefer to use other VOIP software such as Ventrilo or Mumble. If you decide to give TS another try, you know where to find me

Grimagin

09-18-2012

If you fail to get in touch with me here, then try adding me on League of legends. If that doesn't work you can email me grimagin@gmail.com or visit the TAW.net website to fill out an application where I can get in touch with you.

Best of luck,
~Grimagin

Grimagin

09-18-2012

I see that some people are checking off that they need more information. If you are one of those people please feel free to add me in game. My summoner name is Grimagin.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Grimagin

09-18-2012

Help me out by keeping me in the lead! Join TAW today and we'll be in contact with you shortly!