How Helpful was this information?

It was enough to get me interested and put in an application 17 73.91%
I would like to contact someone personally, I need more information 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

The Art of Warfare (TAW) and you!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I like being at the top of the list! I mean who doesn't?

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

I can bump my post all day long, but coming up with creative comments so I'm not dull is another story...

Grimagin

09-17-2012

Anyone who is interested and curious about joining before they would like to submit an application to join TAW feel free to join us during today's practice which will take place 6pm pacific or 9pm eastern. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

I can't believe that I've made 30 comments on this post all by myself XD

Grimagin

09-17-2012

Our Monday practice starts in just over 2 hours. Come join our TS server to find out how we run things!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

for those of you are trying to contact me through the Teamspeak we have set a new password. The password is "freedom". Trolls will be banned immediately!!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

TAW stands for "The Art of Warfare"

Grimagin

09-17-2012

Practice is starting for the League of Legends division in just over 10 minutes. Come join our Teamspeak Server and sit in for practice to see what we are all about before you consider putting in an application to officially join our community. IP address is: 173.236.45.226:10000 and there is a new pass: freedom.
Hope to see you there for practice!

Grimagin

09-17-2012

We have been getting tons of new recruits this past week! Today right now is the time to come join us for our mandatory practice to check us out first had of how we run things. Come check us out. Practice will run about an hour.

Grimagin

09-17-2012

I am excited! Today during practice I accomplished many things. I was promoted to PFC and was able to become a Drill instructor and a Training instructor! That means if you decide to fill out an application I could possibly be the one to put you through your boot camp! I also currently have the most recruited members for this month! I was told that I got 20+ recruits in 5 hours! That was way more than any of us had anticipated!
We are still and always looking forward to meeting new faces. And with what I was able to accomplish, all of you will have a chance to do exactly the same as I did!
I hope to meet you as one of my new recruits,
~Grimagin