Looking for top/adc/support for competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBukowski

02-06-2013

Requirement:

Champions: Have the champions for your role and know how to win your lane even if youíre being countered.
Pre/Post game: Before we go into any game, we will have 3 comps we will gear towards. These comps will be based around countering popular comps (AoE, Poke, etcÖ) and will change depending on what we are practicing that session. After leaving a game we will take time to discuss what we need to improve on. Regardless of winning or losing there will be something to improve upon, individually and collectively. If you slack off during this time or donít take it seriously for any reason you can go back to enjoying solo queue.
Raging: No room for it. I can't stand people that yell at someone, criticism is always a plus and should be heard whenever there is some to give, but there is a fine line between criticism and raging. Do this and you'll be raging in solo queue (Same goes for being negative).
Second Guessing: If you're told to stop farming bot and move up to baron right now, don't say "Hold on I need one more wave of minions" or you'll quickly find yourself clearing minion waves in solo queue.
Showing Up: Everyone will be expected to show up, ready to go, 15 minutes before any scheduled meet time.

Application:

Name (IGN + First Name):
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):
Season 3 Rank?
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):
How many champions do you own?
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Necessary comments:

There is such a catastrophic amount of failed teams for a few simple reasons:

1. Players donít feel a connection to others on the team (You donít care).
2. Team Captains are indecisive or too forgiving for players that lose interest.
3. Teams are treated as a right; not a responsibility. To put this simply, no. You got on a team because you were determined, as a player, as someone who will either improve greatly, or help teammates improve greatly. If you get lazy then you are under performing. Thus, you do not deserve to be where you are.
4. New teams are too eager to jump into games with little to no knowledge of each other. If no one works at building foundations (Comps, strats, etc...), everything that is put above that will collapse and fail.

All of these points are closely connected and generally found together (Think back on previous teams you've had and why they've disbanded).

Nastydevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

nice call on team connection btw.

Name (IGN + First Name): nastydevil
Why do you want to be on this team? because I feel it's important to have synergy between members and I think you can bring it to this team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Ad: ezreal, mf, sivir, ashe, draven.
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): a few tournaments like zeek's
Season 3 Rank? silver 1. like 1400?
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): farming 100 cs at 15 mins 150 at 20mins minimum average in a reg game. i'm good at positioning in team fights.
How many champions do you own? 70ish
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? varus
Necessary comments: I'm really dedicated. I'm online 24/7

ElectroMite

02-06-2013

Why do you want to be on this team? Because I'm looking for a team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid Top, Ahri, Rengar, Teemo
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Electro_Mite@live.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): With strangers draft
Season 3 Rank? n/a
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Farming, Team Fights, Team Fights
How many champions do you own? 16
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Necessary comments:

CptKilJoy

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): CptKilJoy
Why do you want to be on this team? Looking for a team that's not going to disband after a week
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Support: Taric, Thresh, Soroka Jungle/Top: Rammus,Rumble,Teemo
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): a couple 1v1 leagues
Season 3 Rank? 1348
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Awareness,Team Fights
How many champions do you own? All but 4
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? None
Necessary comments: None that I can think of

xOddionx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name):xOddionx
Why do you want to be on this team? Ive been really looking for a serious team for league because i want to make it far but everyteam is poorly leaded and falls apart
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): TOP: Jax, Vi, Elise, MID: Veigar, Elise, Nidalee
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Oddion1@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Only real competitive gaming ive done was on the 360 for gears of war and halo witch has nothing to do with this kind of game.
Season 3 Rank? Silver D3
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Zoning and farming early, Mid Positioning and awareness, Late teamfighting. I dont split push much cause i stick with team just incase something happens
How many champions do you own? All except Zed and jayce
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? zed and jayce
Necessary comments: i do have a job but when not working im always on league and im a very dedicated player if everything looks good to you pls hit me up =]

xBukowski

02-06-2013

upup

xBukowski

02-06-2013

up we go

Us Retep

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Ŗlazian Peter
Why do you want to be on this team? to play at a competitive level and to be on a team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): adc/top irelia zed rengar, vayne graves ezreal
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): petersu93@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): played in couple couple local tournies
Season 3 Rank? gold 3 1640
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): posititoning and farming and teamfighting
How many champions do you own? all
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? none
Necessary comments: hope you will consider me.

Dextros is Bad

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): dubstepxpriest
Why do you want to be on this team? Bc I don't like solo q rather play and communicate
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): MId/Adc/Support
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):Couple of tournies came in second place in clash of fates the other day where I was target banned (My thresh ;
Season 3 Rank? I dabble Im like silver 2 or 3
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Decision making and ganking
How many champions do you own? 100+
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Just useless ones like karma/wukong
Necessary comments:

AMGpoptarts

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name):AMGpoptarts/Tyler

Why do you want to be on this team?: to grorw as a player and hopefully make a go at the lcs(in due tiem) and make some friends along the way

Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): support:sona/zyra/thresh

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): markmarmot@hotmail.com

Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): not much just gamebattles gow1-3 team

Season 3 Rank? silver d3

Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): early(trading/zoning),late(teamfighting)

How many champions do you own? 107

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? none