Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally a build for Rengar that might work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZJAYISBACK

09-14-2012

Warning: this is not a jungle build

I've been try very hard to figure out how Rengar can feel more like a champion and less like a super minion. so i tried a build that i used on teemo a few times and it actually did well (compared to straight ad or ap build) so here is the list of items I used:

Boots of mobility (dosent really matter if u pick these i just wanted to gank fast)
Malady
Guinsoo's rage blade
Bonetooth necklace (can be switched for maybe a bloodthirster)
Wit's end
Guardian Angel

it would be awesome if you would try it out and tell me what u think, ive done ok with it but never really get to try it out as i seem to always have 1 afk on my team for like the last 5 matches (somethings going on)

P.s. i start with a Amp tome and 1 hp potion with ap runes/masteries

zliplus

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Heh, I had a jungle rengar on my team the other day. He died in the initial clear (on red i think?), but his ganks were absurd. He would do 60% hp dmg to enemies in 0.2s

MuhGeeSher

09-14-2012

This build laning where? Solo-top?
This build may work... but it doesn't supply him with any health at all.
I tried a similar build and didn't like it at all. Sure, it was strong but it left him super vulnerable in team-fights. He was way too squishy. I like to build him more tanky.