Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Master

09-14-2012

Can you please upload whatever music track was used as background music for the Dyrus Pro Pick clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKstToARj9s) to Soundcloud as well?

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavium View Post
I love brass. They probably just need the right character is all.
since is a metallic instrument maybe could work on mechanical type champion, like a cyborg or robot, what you think?

Omegathorion

09-14-2012

Ever thought of reworking the Summoner's Rift music to be as epic as the Dominion music?

GlueIsRequired

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Thanks for posting the link.

lorpuzhtush

09-14-2012

when i saw that you were going to give music and see pulsefire trailer i was hopeing to find blood lord vlad music but it wasn´t there

zippofan

09-14-2012

Always wanted to know how all this awesome music was made. Got an iTunes playlist with all the music of league and i love it!!

It all sounds so perfect! who taught Draven's theme were rioters locked in a room and Diana's vocal were beautifully sang by a graphic designer? Music is just another reason why this is my favorite game

hartar

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippofan View Post
Always wanted to know how all this awesome music was made. Got an iTunes playlist with all the music of league and i love it!!

It all sounds so perfect! who taught Draven's theme were rioters locked in a room and Diana's vocal were beautifully sang by a graphic designer? Music is just another reason why this is my favorite game
That is awesome man.
I like music in general, but, video game music are my favorite, and thx to Praeco, it give me more reasson to keep loving video game music.

LoveThesis

09-14-2012

I just wanted to say: Praeco, you're an amazing human being; your work is beautiful and I just love it. Riot's really lucky to have you and we're really lucky you're with Riot to bring us this amazing music for this amazing game. You're the kind of person that I look up to; the kind of inspiration I need to keep doing my own music no matter what. Hopefully, one day, I'll be within your ranks, maybe working alongside you! But for now, I'll keep doing what I have to do, and that is whatever I can with school and everything I can with whatever music I find time to make

Sauvagess

09-14-2012

This was actually one I enjoyed reading. I'm quite the music appreciator, as my name might suggest.

Ask Brolaf

09-14-2012

I love you praeco!