Terrify Your Archenemies with Nemesis Jax

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexybobolonie

09-14-2012

Looks great! BUT jax has a ton of skins, we need more skins for characters like Evelynn, or poppy who only have 2 other skins, and not that amazing of skins at that

TheLokis

09-14-2012

So According to the lore:

Jax is allowed to fight with a spiked stick, a lamp post, a fishing rod and a spiked mace. I wonder what will he choose

UtteRChaoS 69

09-14-2012

OH GOD NO, JAX OP with a REAL WEAPON!!!

Banteng

09-14-2012

I get that skins and lore aren't necessarily directly related. That argument makes plenty of sense. But at the same time, this is a public forum for the fans to tell riot just what we, as fans, want. It seems to be a reasonably sized vocal voice (and possibly another large, silent group) want access to at least one skin for their favorite champ where he actually doesn't have a weapon.

Personally, fisherman Jax and PAX Jax were my favorite Jax skins, and mostly because they creatively implemented him using things that weren't weapons as weapons. Unfortunately, those skins have gone legacy. So Riot, while you've done an awesome job with many of your skins thus far, can we vocal fans please get at least one Jax skin where he's not using a real weapon? If we could, I'd even avoid making the joke about a Riot Jax skin where he's wielding a big, foam bat...

Mirelyght

09-14-2012

it isnt even the weapon that makes him op....ITS THE SHOES!! omgerd they're soooooo pointy....and curly.....and pointy

AleksandraMalo

09-14-2012

heres a legendary skin or idea, or even a theme skin: "a real weapon jax"

Exacerberus

09-14-2012

Another purple badass themed skin. Animation effects are nice and the skin itself is really polished (I've tried it on PBE), but come on... would you please care about giving some new skins to champs that just have two (including the basic one) since so much time, and make that Soraka visual rework finally go live fore real? Jax has alreay enough skins, don't make him a Teemo v.2

xNightxRavenx

09-14-2012

Riot. Enough with the skins on jax :I

Reebdoog

09-14-2012

Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Soraka skin Maybe if I say it 100 more times you will get it.

Buru Diman

09-14-2012

TBH I already have Temple Jax, this doesnt offer nothing new except for different effects. Not better, just different.
Now, if it was a more creative idea or funny like Janitor Jax, would be different.