Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Terrify Your Archenemies with Nemesis Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firefly Captain

09-14-2012

Jaximus uses an axe. Angle Jax uses a fishing rod.

ManlyTeemo

09-14-2012

Quote:
drunar:
quit giving jax a real weapon!

Agreed. ಠ_ಠ

deathcon507

09-14-2012

Give Jax a freakin legendary with a whole badass battlesuit and new quotes, i'm disappointed with this skin a bit

jmrf4ever

09-14-2012

Nice skin!

If you want this skin or any skin for free check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WQT8Lpxsg

Siyanor

09-14-2012

Quote:
treef0rm:
did they really specify the meta again? is the only place hes allowed top lane? tsk tsk.

Yeah.. when I read that I was thinking, "Oh. So they won't be scared if I jungle using this skin? I can bait them easily then."

(Note: I actually don't even play Jax.)

I know what they're trying to do... they're trying to help new players... but... why would a new player buy a skin?

BunnayStar

09-14-2012

Every skin Jax gets that uses a real weapon should have him pitifully owning up to his inferior skill to Yi's wuju style by crumbling under the pressure to succeed and using a real weapon. If you're going to ruin the characters jokes and taunts you may as well adjust them.

Killer Shadow

09-14-2012

Quote:
DavePR:
I would like to take this chance and tell Riot..... EVERY RUMBLE PLAYER IS WAITING FOR A NEW SKIN. I bet I'm not the only one here who thinks Jax already have enough skins. There are several champions who has no other skins besides the one they came out with. I know you guys are trying to make money, and are probably thinking of what would bring you more money, but if you keep this up many people might become upset. Please make skins for champions who don't have other skins!!!!! ohh and make it legendary like Pulsefire Ez!!

Sincerely, a Rumble player!!!

Good sir, Pulsefire Ezreal is not a legendary skin; it is a theme. Check yourself before you wreck yourself

BergMeister

09-14-2012

You should change it to "Imagine if I had a real wea---oh wait I do. Sore luck friend."

MrPhyst

09-14-2012

jax op now...he has a real weapon

DeathByWaffle

09-14-2012

Since Jax is using a real weapon, this means that he insta wins every game right? According to his lore, he was literally invincible when he had a real weapon in hand after all.