Champion Kit Remake Contest-CCFC Hosted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItemsGuy

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
If submisions are still open, i'd like to give this a try with Darius.
I've practically written essays regarding how Darius is balanced and a team-based champ with a great deal of variety from other bruisers and a deliciously coherent and defined playstyle and how both his playstyle and visual design are coherent and fit both his theme and character, and how he's actually one of the better champs Riot has pushed out of the womb but I will certainly be interested to see how you tackle this rework.

FelixKam

09-28-2012

Well guess I'm not doing Heimerdinger anymore. I'll look for someone new!

Chris017

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Cailtyn the Sheriff of Piltover REMAKE <- My Entry.

ItemsGuy

10-01-2012

So, is this thing still happening or what?

WonderBoy55

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
So, is this thing still happening or what?
Yep, you have until Oct 15th to submit an entry

WonderBoy55

10-01-2012

Quote:
I've practically written essays regarding how Darius is balanced and a team-based champ with a great deal of variety from other bruisers and a deliciously coherent and defined playstyle and how both his playstyle and visual design are coherent and fit both his theme and character, and how he's actually one of the better champs Riot has pushed out of the womb but I will certainly be interested to see how you tackle this rework.
Dat run-on! Got links to your posts? I'm interested in Darius' design, as i can guarantee a win when i play him because of his teamfight strength.

Chamenas

10-03-2012

Quote:
That doesn't make it so, though. I'm sure I could write essays on how he is not balanced, doesn't work well with teams, etc... my point is not to be negative, just to showcase how it matters little what we write about so long as we recognize that it's mostly based in subjective opinion, even when we do bring small objective facts to try and highlight a relevance, we're still working within twisting things to our own view of things.

In any case, there's a question that was asked in this thread which was not answered but is extremely important:
Must all of the abilities of a champion be tweaked or reworked in some way?

The champion I chose to rework has at least 1 ability, if not 2, which really need no tweaks or changes. I've reworked one of those abilities with slight tweak, but the second one is one I'd be loath to touch because it would be an absolute monster to change and might wreck some of what makes the champion iconic.

WonderBoy55

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
That doesn't make it so, though. I'm sure I could write essays on how he is not balanced, doesn't work well with teams, etc... my point is not to be negative, just to showcase how it matters little what we write about so long as we recognize that it's mostly based in subjective opinion, even when we do bring small objective facts to try and highlight a relevance, we're still working within twisting things to our own view of things.

In any case, there's a question that was asked in this thread which was not answered but is extremely important:
Must all of the abilities of a champion be tweaked or reworked in some way?

The champion I chose to rework has at least 1 ability, if not 2, which really need no tweaks or changes. I've reworked one of those abilities with slight tweak, but the second one is one I'd be loath to touch because it would be an absolute monster to change and might wreck some of what makes the champion iconic.
Pretty sure you can leave well-enough abilities alone.

TeaCrusader

10-05-2012

I've finally finished my remake of Sejuani - The Winter's Wrath

Hope people like it =D

Bliztron

10-05-2012

can i still join?