[Suggestion] Pantheon Skins! Of utmost importance!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foss X

09-21-2010

Riot here are some ideas, Please try and make it happen!

Snazzy Sausages

09-21-2010

lol @ captain america... surprisingly good idea.

the other 3 are historical figures.. none of which really relate to pantheon.

+1 for captain america

EDIT: just realized it might be disputable toward non-american people playing. but if it doesn't bother anyone. BY ALL MEANS

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

09-21-2010

Quote:
just realized it might be disputable toward non-american people playing. but if it doesn't bother anyone. BY ALL MEANS
Captain america is largely viewed as a joke among my friends. That said champs exist with national bias already so adding another one really isn't something you should shy away from. The idea of eating frogs and being a cheese eating surrender monkey is wholly unatural to me yet to most of france its a way of life...each to their own.

Foss X

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakree View Post
Captain america is largely viewed as a joke among my friends. That said champs exist with national bias already so adding another one really isn't something you should shy away from. The idea of eating frogs and being a cheese eating surrender monkey is wholly unatural to me yet to most of france its a way of life...each to their own.

It is just an idea for a skin. Not what the character represents, just how the character looks. It is nothing directed towards nationalities. If your so against something like this, how are you towards the Liberty Karth and Uncle Sam Ryse. The Captain America Skin wouldn't be any different. This game is an American Based game, you are in a sense supporting Americans. So be more open minded and don't lecture me on ethics.

Foss X

09-21-2010

Bump

Constant Comet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakree View Post
Wow. You really said that? Ever wonder why people think Americans are ignorant, self-righteous jackasses? That type of post. Even though I think you're going for ironic and comical, non-Americans probably won't get that you're joking. Cultural relativism, I has it!

Also, I dig the Captain America skin idea. I'm surprised no one has made that joke yet amongst my friends. I wonder if Riot could get away with a reference like that, as I know Marvel is super protective of their intellectual property.

SirMittens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Glad Life

09-21-2010

+1 for captain america

now when i charge in as pantheon from across the map i can spam usa in all chat

Foss X

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant Comet View Post
Wow. You really said that? Ever wonder why people think Americans are ignorant, self-righteous jackasses? That type of post. Even though I think you're going for ironic and comical, non-Americans probably won't get that you're joking. Cultural relativism, I has it!

Also, I dig the Captain America skin idea. I'm surprised no one has made that joke yet amongst my friends. I wonder if Riot could get away with a reference like that, as I know Marvel is super protective of their intellectual property.

You said it man. I am really down for Captain Pantheon. Riot should make this happen!

Foss X

09-21-2010

bump for more love.