Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

twitch problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

himynameisdanny

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2012

hi, im having huge twitch problems. i lane bot with him and most of the time i play with friends (who lane with me) and in those games i get huge and badass scores. but the problem is i dont always have a friend online, and when i dont and i lane bot with some random person, i end up doing horrible cuz they never help me/ they jump into fights and i stay back since im squishy and i die in 2 hits/ or when i do help them theyre like "wtf man ks". srsly? im the carry and i did damage. 'nuff said. this is my twitch build, boots,3 pots, berserkers, bf sword, infinity edge, zeal, phantoms, zeal, phantoms, from there i do whatever cuz i get full crits. but when i play with random people i dont get any further then my ie. cuz i dont get fed. cuz noone helps me at all. so what am i supposed to do? thanks

sambobsam

09-14-2012

its good to hear that someone has good games with twitch, cause i get sad inside when i see him on my team, and glad when i see him on the other team... he could be boss for all i know, i haven't made lvl 30 yet and therefore have never played ranked.... is he really a viable champ?

Jesot

09-14-2012

Twitch is better in the jungle, imo. You can take better advantage of your stealth.

Tipton

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Word

himynameisdanny

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2012

well its just early game, after i get my ie and my phantoms (2) then i dominate, like no stopping me whatsoever. but the hard part is getting to my phantoms

Bifter

09-14-2012

Twitch is the ks master. After a BF word item (or 3) you just press R and last hit champs or in early/mid game just press E. After a while you'll easily be able to afford those PD's. Good luck.

Reelando Orb

Recruiter

09-14-2012

I still enjoy playing Twitch, I have the same problem too. not every player is gonna be supportive. that a common thing. I don't like it because it's not as much fun, especially when they put the blame on you based on your personal score.

but when you do have a support, he can clean things right up like no other.