twitch problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

himynameisdanny

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2012

hi, im having huge twitch problems. i lane bot with him and most of the time i play with friends (who lane with me) and in those games i get huge and badass scores. but the problem is i dont always have a friend online, and when i dont and i lane bot with some random person, i end up doing horrible cuz they never help me/ they jump into fights and i stay back since im squishy and i die in 2 hits/ or when i do help them theyre like "wtf man ks". srsly? im the carry and i did damage. 'nuff said. this is my twitch build, boots,3 pots, berserkers, bf sword, infinity edge, zeal, phantoms, zeal, phantoms, from there i do whatever cuz i get full crits. but when i play with random people i dont get any further then my ie. cuz i dont get fed. cuz noone helps me at all. so what am i supposed to do? thanks

sambobsam

09-14-2012

its good to hear that someone has good games with twitch, cause i get sad inside when i see him on my team, and glad when i see him on the other team... he could be boss for all i know, i haven't made lvl 30 yet and therefore have never played ranked.... is he really a viable champ?

Jesot

09-14-2012

Twitch is better in the jungle, imo. You can take better advantage of your stealth.

Tipton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Word

himynameisdanny

Senior Recruiter

09-14-2012

well its just early game, after i get my ie and my phantoms (2) then i dominate, like no stopping me whatsoever. but the hard part is getting to my phantoms

Bifter

09-14-2012

Twitch is the ks master. After a BF word item (or 3) you just press R and last hit champs or in early/mid game just press E. After a while you'll easily be able to afford those PD's. Good luck.

Reelando

09-14-2012

I still enjoy playing Twitch, I have the same problem too. not every player is gonna be supportive. that a common thing. I don't like it because it's not as much fun, especially when they put the blame on you based on your personal score.

but when you do have a support, he can clean things right up like no other.