Your top 5 solo top champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Yorick, Yorick, Yorick, Yorick, and Yorick.

But seriously:

Yorick- His only weaknesses are the facts that he is REALLY mana hungry, and that he kicks so much ass he's always over-extended. The only way to counter a good Yorick, is if you have a jungler. Some people will name off champions they THINK counter Yorick, but it's all bull****. I had a little problem with is Kha'Zix but after level 5 there was no hope for him. I even made a ***** out of Rengar.

Darius- Not because he's good because he's really counterable, but damn is he fun to play.

Mordekaiser- Not hard to pick up and he does decent damage while being somewhat hard to kill.

Singed- Easy to learn top lane with, nice passive and gets really tanky.

Jayce- I've never played as Jayce, but he dishes out a lot of damage and can change between ranged and melee. Most Jayces can get pretty tanky as well and not very many of them do badly.

MasterJon38

10-08-2012

Nasus, Shen, Singed, Pantheon and Malphite

nightfall ninja

10-08-2012

Kennen , Akali, Shen
and thats it really...(yes i know they're all ninjas...)

phil grey mane

10-08-2012

rammus,ammumu,chogath,ashe,and yi

ReMeDyIII

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameracall View Post
I don't have a top 5 yet but Caitlyn is amazing. I love her traps and her ult works as a nice finisher she also has great damage later on
I have to comment on this, lol.

First, Caitlyn's damage is not great later on. Her Piltover and ULT animations are extremely slow, so her dps tapers off late game. Not to mention her ULT can be easily intercepted which is aggravating to Caitlyn in team fights. At that point, she's better off auto-attacking.

Second, playing her top is a mistake. She will suffer issues trading damage against an aggressive melee champ who can close the distance in a hurry. Xin and Riven, for example, can both dash in for incredible burst, then either pull out or give chase. Caitlyn can E away, but you're still going to lose the trade. You could Piltover your opp, but Piltover is fairly easy to dodge with practice. Plus your opp will hug minions, so you'll indirectly be pushing your wave when you Piltover him.

Avoid Caitlyn top, please.

Lord of Slabs

10-08-2012

Renekton, Darius, Jax, Jarvan, and Xin

WhoopsiGoldburg

10-08-2012

Poppy Riven Nidalee Cho'Gath Singed

MlgProIndian

10-08-2012

Olaf: Too manly for anyone to handle
Wukong: Dem jukes are soo fun, regardless of your score
Kha'Zix: Arguably the best 1v1 so far (use your passive)
Fizz: Will need some health items like Rod of Ages or Rylais to be rape

Friesguy

10-08-2012

Jayce, Gangplank, Darius, Darius, Rumble, then Garen.

JiffyLubin

10-08-2012

Singed, Olaf, Vlad, Rumble, and Nasus. Rumble being my favorite. He's hard at first, but really fun.