Your top 5 solo top champions?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baltheir

10-04-2012

Darius,Darius,Darius,Darius and last but not least Darius.

Yrale

10-05-2012

The top 5 that I have, (I don't have any 4800 or 6300 champs)...
Singed, Jax, Kayle, Olaf, Malphite.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

my top 5 are yorick, morde, kayle, teemo, volibear

OriginalJack

10-05-2012

Yorick - Haters gonna hate but yorick really shuts down so many people.
Nidalee - Usually my go to when I'm going top not knowing who their top is going to be.
Riven - She's really good at bullying certain champs.
Kayle - Similar to riven but sometimes you want somebody with more range plus, dat ult...
Poppy - Not a really strong laner but if you're against somebody else who doesn't have a lot of kill potential she is a beast once the laning phase ends.

SalleDeBain

10-05-2012

Nasus
Yorick
Teemo
Riven
Kayle

Nasus is from far my favorite but i like the others too.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-05-2012

Darius, Yorick (I like lane bullies i guess), Olaf, Maokia, Heimerdinger. (Yes, Heimerdinger. Come into these turrets and trade with me..... I dare you.) Though Heimer only really works with a wacky mid like Galio / Jarvan.

demonblades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Yorick, GP, Rengar, Jayce, Irelia

SRIPRATAIX

10-05-2012

riven olaf wukong tryndamere sion

SilverChampz

10-06-2012

this is my top 5 solo top champions..
- Cho gath : he can hold that lane pretty well though not really amazing pre 6 and when he get the ult he just gettin bigger and bigger and just land all the combo if it works at least 3/4 hp of the enemy down.. or waiting for ganks.. and he is a God in teamfights

- Jax : Amazing top laner and a really great damage and so tough to beat in 1 vs 1.. his stun rocks! he just jump and stun and kill.. and he can avoid ganks pretty well by just jumping to his minions.. and if he fed well yeah GG?

- Malphite : Hold lane pretty well against AD top laner and sustain himself with great amount of armor.. not doing crappy pre 6 and his movement buff from his Q just great.. after 6 his can gank mid to get the ap carry 1 kill and a really really great initiator in teamfights

- Vladimir : I really dont why i actually put him here but he is just great.. great sustain with his lifesteal and oh my God he just slippery as hell to gank.. that pool just so damn.. and after 6 waiting for ganks and launch his R and every combo he had and there goes 1 kill.. in teamfight? his R works pretty well

- Jayce : A great top laner.. a really great damage and sustain and a high damage and far range poke.. and a movement buff and range atk and also a melee atk and a leap make him unbeatable.. if he might lose the battle just knocked the enemy back.. teamfight pretty well with movement buff and poke and high sustain and damage.. and also the range atk.. he is the most balance right now i guess?

VectorHell

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Malphite
Olaf
Rammus
Talon
Jax

1234567 ... 8