Your top 5 solo top champions?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TruBluLew

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Akali, Irelia, Riven, and Fiora in that order. Shyvana would be my #5 but I jungle with her mostly.

Shadow Wolf 47

09-14-2012

Riven
Olaf
Irelia
Akali
Yorick

KarazyBonz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

AP Rengar is soooooooooo broken right now but he will get a nerf soon so maybe don't buy him
Riven is fun and balanced I don't think they need to change anything and she will always be good
Jax is fun not hard and can carry games single handedly if played well
Olaf is really strong does massive true damage can kite with q
Jayce is op right now but I think he is gonna get nerfed next patch
#6 Yorick is the easiest champion ever but really isn't that fun but is the easiest laner in the game.
Rumble is my personal favorite to have on my team his ult is super game changing
Singed is fun but not super viable at this point
Anyways it is all personal preference if you like a champ it doesn't matter you can always do good with practice

Axiom Prime

09-14-2012

Nunu- Epic sustain and basically ungankable while remaining a good ap bruiser.

Jax- Lol jump/stun good sustain and great damage all game.

Olaf- Great sustain and damage output, once again basically ungankable with Flash or Ghost, though a well placed axe throw and ragnarok will get you out of most ganks.

Kayle- Pretty much the ultimate anti melee bruiser top. Heal with speed boost to get away, ranged ap nuke, and aoe/afk farm button

Nasus- Great farm, epic Q if leveled correctly, good Ulti and sustain. Falls off a bit late game unless fed...

Most of these guys are the best "roamers" after their tower is down, so if you can win your lane early you're pretty much free to go **** on every other lanes day. You can even counter jungle really well with all of them. Helping your jungle and lanes stay ahead by shutting out the enemy jungle.

Imbue

09-15-2012

1. Singed
2. Irelia
2. Vladimir
4. Malphite
5. Lulu

wrzp

09-15-2012

Yorick, Jayce, Jax, Rumble, Irelia

koced

09-15-2012

mine are
1talon
2rennekton
3jax
4singed
5olaf

koced

09-15-2012

1talon 2rennekton 3olaf 4jax5 singed

SomebodyImportan

10-04-2012

Riven - Great damage, can be built tanky, amazing mobility, ridiculous cleave damage which makes a huge impact in team fights, not to mention her shield/dash and two cc's

Irelia - Might not be 'Queen of the Top Lane' anymore, but she's still pretty strong, mobile and has good sustain and last-hitting capability. Just don't lane against a GP or Teemo....

Shen - He's Shen. He's a flippin' ninja. And beyond that, he has a global screw-you ult, good sustain from last hitting with his Q, and good harass. I build him with a bit of dps, (Wit's End and Atma's, along with Wmogs, Mercury Treads, Aegis of the Legion, Heart of Gold - held until I need the slot - and generally a Thornmail/Force of Nature/GA, depending on who's fed on the other team). Late in the build, you can basically tank the entire enemy team while still bursting down their carries in 5-10 seconds -- this is pretty much the epitome of overpowered. Oh, and did I mention he's a ninja?

Shyvana - I don't play Shyv top a lot, but she's probably one of the 3 strongest champs 1v1 in the game in my opinion. Riven is also up there, but obviously Jax is a bit of an issue. Still, she's very mobile, has decent AoE and beats the **** out of most champs. Her lack of cc can lead to being kited easily, but running Cripple should help with that, as well as grabbing a Mallet. And her ult just makes her an unstoppable, catastrophic force that can cleave down an entire team if they're not careful. Fun!

Garen - I build him similarly to a tanky Riven build. Let's face it, he's easy to play, mobile, and his silence makes things a bit more difficult for most champs. Not to mention his spinning ******ry.

Still trying to decide on a 6th/7th, they will most likely be Jax and Kennen. Kennen is obviously a beast, can 1v2 a lane and chain stun people in place. He's pretty much uncounterable if played well. Jax counters a lot of AD champs, he's mobile, very strong 1v1 and, like Riven, can backdoor pretty easily while avoiding ganks.

SomebodyImportan

10-04-2012

I've also seen several people top with Skarner with decent success, and I'm interested in trying that out. But when it comes down to it, there are SO MANY viable solo top options, such as Fizz, Fiora, Nasus, Renekton, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Singed, Kayle, Teemo, Yorick, Malphite, etc... Just find which champs interest you and best fit your play style.

123456 ... 8