Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skins you want to see come true (?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GekkoST

10-16-2012

Mundo the yordle slayer, a mundo that throws dead yordles instead of cleavers and wears a teemo fur coat

Sinister Roso

Recruiter

10-16-2012

pet rock malphite

Shivannah

10-16-2012

So far I have not purchased any skins for Fiora because none of them are worth buying. One of her skins was recently on sale and I STILL didn't buy it. But If they had a cool ass Fiora skin like The Queen of Duels Fiora. I would buy it in a heartbeat.
http://artnothearts.deviantart.com/art/The-Queen-of-Duels-Fiora-303820937

by the way.ArtNotHearts... Dont get mad that i'm using your link LOL... Thank you <3

Shardicus

10-16-2012

Ninja Gangplank. Maybe I want to be a ninja and a pirate.

Demonblade (Demonbow?) Varus.

Android Wukong. Full Metal Leona. Mecha Vladimir.

Robocop Graves.

A Scyther-inspired Kha'Zix skin.

Mostly... Red-Eye Dragon Shyvana. A reference to Legend of Dragoon.

iralos7713

10-16-2012

Batman Talon (his shurikens turn into Batarangs)

gvaness

10-16-2012

Land Shark Skarner

I'd also love to see female versions of all the male characters, and vice-versa. Mr. Fortune, Ms. Mundo, etc.

I'd also like more costume themes that cross over to other champions, like the Commando skins. I'm thinking like Ghostbuster Darius, Ryze, Sona, and Udyr with a Slimer Kog' Maw.