Bots and level 30's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0bese No Lifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

they don't help new players, they are stupid, so new players join Normal matches and get hammered because of smurfs and Well taught players.

Fix the bots AI or something, they turret dive live, Master Yi ultis for no reason at all, Nunu ultis when nothings near basically, Sivir also Ultis then runs, this give new players bad impression and think there good..

Not being mean but C'mon guys.

What I hate more is level 30's joining level 10 games and say "I'm testing new champs"

people believe them, then they smash the new players and laugh, Yes I join Low games (at my friends request of course) But I do test new champs, or just try a new build, like a AP Sivir (that was so fun, I suggest trying it ;D)

But put a level restriction So you put 10 and under, no one higher can join.

Oh and people that make games that afk in the joining bit, If a game hasn't started in over 5 minutes, kick the player, locked games let us toggle them, I hate joining a practice thing and 90% are idiotic locked matches like "James is gay" or "noobs I'm afk don't join"

This turned into a rant really :|

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I dontthink riot have ai programers yet, its why we dont have any summoners hero right now ....

Whoopss

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bese No Lifer View Post
they don't help new players, they are stupid, so new players join Normal matches and get hammered because of smurfs and Well taught players.

Fix the bots AI or something, they turret dive live, Master Yi ultis for no reason at all, Nunu ultis when nothings near basically, Sivir also Ultis then runs, this give new players bad impression and think there good..

Not being mean but C'mon guys.

What I hate more is level 30's joining level 10 games and say "I'm testing new champs"

people believe them, then they smash the new players and laugh, Yes I join Low games (at my friends request of course) But I do test new champs, or just try a new build, like a AP Sivir (that was so fun, I suggest trying it ;D)

But put a level restriction So you put 10 and under, no one higher can join.

Oh and people that make games that afk in the joining bit, If a game hasn't started in over 5 minutes, kick the player, locked games let us toggle them, I hate joining a practice thing and 90% are idiotic locked matches like "James is gay" or "noobs I'm afk don't join"

This turned into a rant really :|
Yes, I totally agree.

I wanted to add, minimum real players is 4 for practice match?

What if people want to try out a new jungle method etc. Riot doesn't need to give IP for playing alone. I practice alone to try make ways I can jungle with Warwick, Yi, Olaf, etc. I would like to be able to just jungle alone for 5 minutes and then leave.

dotkev

09-22-2010

Yes great idea

You6Me9

09-22-2010

Yes I would like to have no required minimum number of players for practice games.

BR41ND34D

09-24-2010

yes, good solution would be giving no IP/XP for solo practice game. shouldn't be to hard to implement either