BinLadenIsDead

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA704

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Thanks for the support all, still no response over the weekend so I'm assuming that the people handling my ticket have the weekends off.

Still want as much community input/awareness on this as possible.

Hitaro

09-16-2012

I don't agree that because it's factual means it's not offensive. Your particular name isn't offensive, but there are several factual names that would be a bit off / disturbing / offensive

tempnameA704

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

So basically you agree that my name is not offensive.

I did not say that because it was a statement of fact it was not offensive, I said that the name is only a statement of fact and not offensive. Thanks for your support though.

Hitaro

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport896 View Post
So basically you agree that my name is not offensive.

I did not say that because it was a statement of fact it was not offensive, I said that the name is only a statement of fact and not offensive. Thanks for your support though.
Yes, I support you, and agree your name should be changed back.

That comment was more so aimed at other people. I'm disagreeing with the people on the first page because their logic seems a bit off to me.

Myocardial

09-16-2012

Maybe they changed it because it was a spoiler to anyone who records the news and is like a year+ behind.

tempnameA704

09-16-2012

Then my name would only serve to further educate the members of the community that don't keep up with the news. It's a public service really.

LordRandomness

09-16-2012

Technically, "*****esAreDumb" is factual because other animals possess lower levels of intellect compared to humans by virtue of non-sentience. The problem isn't the name itself, rather what that name confronts people with.

Clinkz Eastwoood

09-16-2012

if riot changed it, we all know how they feel about america now dont we.

Feladorzor

09-16-2012

There comes a point where celebrating the death of another human being just becomes disturbing.

Hitaro

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feladorzor View Post
There comes a point where celebrating the death of another human being just becomes disturbing.
You think? I don't see anyone getting upset about Hitler's death.