BinLadenIsDead

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
He wasn't a priest, he was a ****ing terrorist. How is that offensive?
Because, according to their religion, he was also a priest. A religious leader.

Sure, he was the leader of a violent and vicious extremist sect that believes in brutal, total world domination, but apparently Riot doesn't think the death of a man responsible for tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of deaths is something to be rejoiced.

They'd rather censor you and protect the feelings of the terrorist sympathizers.

Scumbag Riot.

Letkhar

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport896 View Post
That would be offensive to a large religious group and so possibly violate the Terms of Use, unlike the name BinLadenIsDead which is simply a statement of fact and couldn't be construed as intending to insult the Islamic faith.
Yeah man, let's not forget about all the members of Al Qaeda that play LoL...

tempnameA704

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Thanks for the support. Trying to keep this on the front page to get as much input on this as possible.

Kazadiel

09-14-2012

Should change it to, "BinLadenIsStillDead"

tempnameA704

09-14-2012

I would like to, but have been informed currently that any name containing Bin Laden will not be accepted. Appealing that at the moment.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Fight the power!

tempnameA704

09-14-2012

Thanks for the support. Again, trying to keep this on the front page for as much input as possible. So far no one has justified why this is offensive, hopefully Support notices that.

seredhras

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
He wasn't a priest, he was a ****ing terrorist. How is that offensive?
Because he was religous and political leader not a ****ing terrorist and today literally hundreds of millions of people view him with a great deal of respect and he is an integral part of their religion. How then is "MohammedIsAJoke" not disrespectful?

edit: Im pretty sure I followed that line of quotes right

tempnameA704

09-14-2012

This isn't about the name "MohammedIsAJoke"/"MuhammadIsAJoke", this is about the name "BinLadenIsDead" which does not contain the same religious connotations. I don't want to confuse the issue.

You may have followed that particular line of quotes (which I don't believe I was a part of), but I'd rather my thread wasn't hijacked by a religious debate when my name had nothing to do with religion.

Graiskye

09-14-2012

Mycockis****ingHUGE is factual too but do you think they let me keep that name.
Nope.
Sometimes its just not about the facts,

12345678 ... 13