Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Chomper pokes his head out of the water, giving his usual toothy grin to Goshg.
Seeing the shark poke out of the water, Goshg sits on his rear, staff across his lap. He scowls, seeing the shark's signature grin.

"And what do you want, hm?"

He grins back.

"Perhaps you're tired of the tadpole and wish to feel true power course through your veins?"

Civilized Rat

09-16-2012

Twitch only stares as Goshg converses with a...shark...standing idly by.

Ask Fizz

09-17-2012

Chomper shakes his head once, continuing to merely stare and grin at Goshg.

Goshg

09-17-2012

Quote:
Chomper shakes his head once, continuing to merely stare and grin at Goshg.
Goshg deflates, the shark refusing his offer.

"Then what do you want? Be quick, or else you're bait."

Civilized Rat

09-20-2012

Above the surface of Goshg's scrying pool and to the side a plate is left idly by. Atop the silver dish lining was a round, plump form, a thickened, crispier brown outer layer yet the inner form was softer and squishier. It was a yordle, cooked by hand and fire over the entirety of its body. Possibly roasted alive.

There was nothing else to be seen.

TeoLeif

09-20-2012

Teo nervously waddles down the shoreline, a tattered robe covering his Ionian clothing. He's nervously clutching his piccolo, knowing how dangerous it could be for an Ionian to be here, but he had business to take care of and thought me might as well apologize while he was in Zaun.

U-uh... Goshg? Are... are you there?

Ask Fizz

09-20-2012

Chomper moves himself through the ground, circling the scrying pool.

Goshg

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Above the surface of Goshg's scrying pool and to the side a plate is left idly by. Atop the silver dish lining was a round, plump form, a thickened, crispier brown outer layer yet the inner form was softer and squishier. It was a yordle, cooked by hand and fire over the entirety of its body. Possibly roasted alive.

There was nothing else to be seen.
Goshg sniffs, slightly diverted from the shark at hand.

"Ooooh; tasty."

He turns his attention back to the shark.

"You see nothing, smiley."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo nervously waddles down the shoreline, a tattered robe covering his Ionian clothing. He's nervously clutching his piccolo, knowing how dangerous it could be for an Ionian to be here, but he had business to take care of and thought me might as well apologize while he was in Zaun.

U-uh... Goshg? Are... are you there?
Goshg's nostrils flare, peering down the cavern entrance.

"What?! What is it?! I'm very busy!"

Goshg rushes over to the scrying pool, heaving the Yordle plate above his head.

Quote:
Chomper moves himself through the ground, circling the scrying pool.
Goshg, still holding the Yordle dinner, halts, seeing Chomper press through the stone floor with ease.

"You damned shark! How am I going to-"

He hushes, peering into the scrying pool.

"Hmm?"

TeoLeif

09-20-2012

Uh... oh... well I just... wanted to apologize for what happened in Lulu's place.

Teo bows his head in the direction of the voice, slipping off the hood of his robe to reveal who he was.

My... actions were influenced by the Glade, and I should've had better control. Just wanted to let you know how sorry I was since I was passing through here.

Goshg

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Uh... oh... well I just... wanted to apologize for what happened in Lulu's place.

Teo bows his head in the direction of the voice, slipping off the hood of his robe to reveal who he was.

My... actions were influenced by the Glade, and I should've had better control. Just wanted to let you know how sorry I was since I was passing through here.
Goshg freezes, recognizing the voice. With the Yordle meal still in his hands, he scampers, trying to find a sufficient hiding place. Seeing Chomper, he kicks the sharks mouth, beckoning it to hide it. With his head over his shoulder, he calls to Teo.

"In a minute~!"