Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

12-18-2012

"...this is gonna hurt."

Diving headfirst into the water, Fizz is thoroughly electrocuted by the magic of the Deep. His limp body floats back up, bobbing slightly. Fizz was dazed, but not fully unconscious.

Goshg

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
"...this is gonna hurt."

Diving headfirst into the water, Fizz is thoroughly electrocuted by the magic of the Deep. His limp body floats back up, bobbing slightly. Fizz was dazed, but not fully unconscious.
"Nyahahahahaaaaa," Goshg dances at the sight.

The tadpole's face contorts in a comical grimace of discomfort from the might of the jelly fish. And just like that, the magic disappears, his body nearly lifeless in the water. The Deep Dweller, for the first time since their meeting, lands a stunning blow against his adversary. Eyes wide, Goshg creeps closer to the water's edge, shocked at his own handiwork.

"Did-...did I win?"

Reaching his staff across the water-filled cavern exit, Goshg pokes Fizz for any sign of life.

TeoLeif

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
"Nyahahahahaaaaa," Goshg dances at the sight.

The tadpole's face contorts in a comical grimace of discomfort from the might of the jelly fish. And just like that, the magic disappears, his body nearly lifeless in the water. The Deep Dweller, for the first time since their meeting, lands a stunning blow against his adversary. Eyes wide, Goshg creeps closer to the water's edge, shocked at his own handiwork.

"Did-...did I win?"

Reaching his staff across the water-filled cavern exit, Goshg pokes Fizz for any sign of life.

Turning back to make sure he wasn't being followed, Teo sees Fizz fall into the water, only to float back up. He didn't know why, but the image disturbed him greatly. Enough for him to gasp and shriek out
, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!"

Goshg

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post

Turning back to make sure he wasn't being followed, Teo sees Fizz fall into the water, only to float back up. He didn't know why, but the image disturbed him greatly. Enough for him to gasp and shriek out
, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!"
"Hm?" He ***** his head, diverting his attention from the tadpole lifeless in the water.

"I did what I was trying to do for my entire stay on the surface. I have captured the Tidal Trickster."

Goshg spreads his teeth at the Yordle, his eyes squinting with the smile.

TeoLeif

12-18-2012

Quote:
"Hm?" He ***** his head, diverting his attention from the tadpole lifeless in the water.

"I did what I was trying to do for my entire stay on the surface. I have captured the Tidal Trickster."

Goshg spreads his teeth at the Yordle, his eyes squinting with the smile.
"Captured? More like KILLED! How could you do something like that? What would you need him for anyway?!"

He didn't know quite why himself, but Teo was fairly broken up about this fiasco.

Goshg

12-19-2012

Quote:
"Captured? More like KILLED! How could you do something like that? What would you need him for anyway?!"

He didn't know quite why himself, but Teo was fairly broken up about this fiasco.
Goshg shrugs, a smile still on his face. Strutting over to the Yordle, he chuckles, his back turned to Fizz.

"Well, he appears to be breathing well enough. Considering all the trouble he's caused me, you should thank me for not being consumed with blind rage...despite how much I want to."

TeoLeif

12-21-2012

Quote:
Goshg shrugs, a smile still on his face. Strutting over to the Yordle, he chuckles, his back turned to Fizz.

"Well, he appears to be breathing well enough. Considering all the trouble he's caused me, you should thank me for not being consumed with blind rage...despite how much I want to."
"THANK you?! Look what you did to him! Even if he isn't dead, he's obviously hurt."
Teo takes another angry step forwards but ends up slipping and landing flat on his rump, painfully.

Ask Fizz

12-29-2012

Fizz opens an eye, looking between Teo and Goshg. While the latter was still distracted he began to slowly move behind him. He made a motion for Teo to keep quiet, crouching down.

Goshg

01-15-2013

Quote:
"THANK you?! Look what you did to him! Even if he isn't dead, he's obviously hurt."
Teo takes another angry step forwards but ends up slipping and landing flat on his rump, painfully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz opens an eye, looking between Teo and Goshg. While the latter was still distracted he began to slowly move behind him. He made a motion for Teo to keep quiet, crouching down.
Keeping his gaze forward, Goshg taps Teo's head with his staff, unaware of Fizz's ploy.

"Don't worry your fuzzy little skull, Ionian. The tadpole will be in good currents when I return him to the Deep for," Goshg stops, tapping his chin.

"For talking, of course."

TeoLeif

01-18-2013

Teo whimpers slightly from the pain, but looks up at Goshg with pained anger.

"Yeah. Right. Talking. Because hurting Fizz like that is definitely just for talking."