Open RP idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david12341

03-15-2013

ok so the point of this thread is basically to see if I should make a new RP, and if so which one, so please leave a vote on which rp or if i should even make the rp, and leave some suggestions in the comments.

IDEA ONE-TIME WARP

This would be an open RP, that would close once it starts. The idea is that a mad scientist secretly creates on arsenal of bombs of massive destruction(based off of a nuke) while under the cover of being a league champion, and uses it to destroy all of Runeterra. The only problem is that one of the bombs fails and doesn't blow up, leaving a small village in the outskirts of Demacia still in tact. The small village using this to it's advantage, escaping to underground, there, the small village of 50 or so, meets up with some other survivors, including a Demacian scientist, who manages to invent a time machine to send a select few soldiers back in time to kill the mad scientist, and stop him from destroying all of Runeterra. It wont be easy though, because not only does he have the protection of the league, but also a small army he's built up his self. This will be a short, action packed, sneaky RP, that would most likely not include any more than 10 people.

IDEA TWO-ALL OUT WAR

This is sort of a revival of an old RP, where Viktor, Builds up an army of robots and other believers, plans on taking over all of Valoran, many champions are immediately killed, and Demacia, Noxus, and Zaun are also destroyed right away. This one will be very long, and ,as the title says, an all out war.

Please leave a vote on what you want or if you even want, thanks.

Luparis

03-15-2013

you know we have polls right?

david12341

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
you know we have polls right?
ya my computer glitched though