So much Syndra QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvar

09-14-2012

Whoever thinks Syndra's damage is weak must have not play Ahri after the nerfs.

Scrulox

09-14-2012

As the record shows, OP has played exactly TWO matches with Syndra, one 2/7/3 and other 16/6/16. So I doubt one successful match with her is sufficient to provide accurate insight about Syndra. Play more matches with her, and if you keep getting stats like 16/6/16, then come back and defend that shes not up.

GiottoXIII

09-14-2012

ahri's orb on return does true damage.... take that into the account and the fact that she has natural spell vamp and a charm and a "reliable" escape mechanic... yeah ahri may not deal the most damage per a hit but her kit plays a lot smoother allowing for more options

jloysnenph

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maths Functions View Post
As the record shows, OP has played exactly TWO matches with Syndra, one 2/7/3 and other 16/6/16. So I doubt one successful match with her is sufficient to provide accurate insight about Syndra. Play more matches with her, and if you keep getting stats like 16/6/16, then come back and defend that shes not up.
Just first impressions man.

Dravenitis

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Kiu0 View Post
Whoever thinks Syndra's damage is weak must have not play Ahri after the nerfs.
Oh you mean that champion who's damage barely got touched (and her ratios buffed actually) and is still one of the, if not the most picked AP Carries at tournament level and one of the highest win rates overall in ranked? Yeah man her damage must totally suck.

Dravenitis

09-15-2012

By the way, I'm still baffled at how insanely retarded that comment was, was going to actually reply to the thread but... Jesus Christ really?