[BUG] Brand able to hit/stun Fizz while in Playful/Trickster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uther PD

11-17-2012

Recreated the bug under more stable conditions in a 1v1. First occurred in a ranked match.

When affected by Brand's passive, his stun is able to hit, and proc on Fizz even while in Playful/Trickster when he should be untargetable.

Video Here: http://youtu.be/fLGCOVC8ADw

Uther PD

11-20-2012

Tried a few more champions, Brand is the only one so far able to hit Fizz during the untargetable stage.

Trip H

12-10-2012

Bump, and an aside. As someone who mains Fizz, it seems as though taking damage or being affected by something during the very start of the jumping animation will nullify the untargetability completely. In my experience this was most commonly identified when getting exahusted (and then blow up) due to the instant visual feedback when it effects you. Brand's passive was a brilliant way to recreate this by the way. With the ability to land spells with Brand, why not try and see if his burn will enable others to harm Fizz?

Epsilon2012

12-10-2012

VIdeo doesnt show anything.

..Fizz is only Unhittable when he is jumping up.
...in the video, the spell hits him when he is already at the top of his jump, if not already coming down.

fighting rabbit

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon2012 View Post
VIdeo doesnt show anything.

..Fizz is only Unhittable when he is jumping up.
...in the video, the spell hits him when he is already at the top of his jump, if not already coming down.
Incorrect, fizz is only untargetable while on top of staff. the rise up and the fall down he can be hit.

Epsilon2012

12-11-2012

Quote:
It's a two part ability, the first part make you untargetable(meaning you can't get hit by anything), while pressing it again makes you jump forward to your curser.
From a Fizz Guide...I know it''s not legit evidence...but still support my statement that he is only untargetable while going up.

Quote:
The first cast, Playful, causes Fizz to jump onto his trident and become untargetable for a short time. During this time no attacks can hit him, and any projectiles shot at him will disappear in mid-air. While in the air, you can choose whether or not you want to use the second cast
From another guide

Quote:
Playful/Trickster has 2 parts, first Fizz dashes to a nearby location and becomes untargetable also dodging enemy attacks and spells aimed at him. Reactivating the ability will cause Fizz to dash again...
Quote from Phreak in Fizz's Champion Spotlight.........

----To reiterate my point.....Fizz is only untargetable while on the first half of the jump...and in the video, he was already coming down.

fighting rabbit

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon2012 View Post
From a Fizz Guide...I know it''s not legit evidence...but still support my statement that he is only untargetable while going up.

From another guide

Quote from Phreak in Fizz's Champion Spotlight.........

----To reiterate my point.....Fizz is only untargetable while on the first half of the jump...and in the video, he was already coming down.
try experimenting with it, and you will find that its when he is on top of the staff. you can still be killed on the way up. ive seen it happen many times. the only time u wont take the damage is when he is resting on the top of the staff. try dodging karthus ult, if ur still going up you take damage and if you starting to come down you take damage. i know this because i play fizz alot and have dodge many things.

nowhere in any of your evidence does it say he is untargetable on the rise up. it just says he is untargetable during the playful part.