Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So... What do you think of the skin? Do you like it?

Yes! I'd get it~ 1262 58.62%
I don't play Draven, but it's well done! 688 31.96%
It's a pretty sweet concept. 135 6.27%
Nah. 68 3.16%
Voters 2153 .

Firedancer Draven (Completed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

10-03-2012

Finally finished the splash!

If I decide to edit it further it's only to make minor edits to part I'm not completely happy with, but it's effectively done~

ThePlatypirate

10-03-2012

Eeeeee. The splash is finally done. It looks awesome! So much fire @_@

Spookypatrol

10-04-2012

@ThePlatypirate: Thanks! I think I may take a break from art, but it won't be a very long one knowing me. Then I'll dive right back into the pose stillframes.

Abkar

10-04-2012

Dude, amazing work and concept! I'd decisively get it!

The bad thing: now I saw this, his classical skin looks so boring... not to mention that flavorless Soul Reaver Draven...

Riot, I want this so bad!

MuDlBoX

10-04-2012

Do it ! Do it!

Spookypatrol

10-05-2012

@Abkar: Thanks! And, lol! I actually quite like Draven's classic skin, I don't particularly have a problem with it, but I agree that Soul Reaver is pretty flavorless.

Spookypatrol

10-06-2012

I updated the first post to include the stillframe for his laugh and run.

aleecasan

10-06-2012

I can't believe you only have one Riot post... this needs to be done now since you've put so much time into it. Jokes, run, etc... Come on Riot- do this already for the sake of a dedicated fan. Besides, it is a good idea.

Spookypatrol

10-07-2012

@aleecasan: I really appreciate that. I've had my fingers crossed for more Riot posts for a while now seeing as most people are more attracted to a topic if they see Riot is as well. I was honestly half-expecting more Riot attention after getting one post so quickly when I first uploaded. If it doesn't happen (any time soon at least) it doesn't happen, I'm just hoping I can still get some good community attention and that that doesn't drop off.

Also, I uploaded his stillframes for whirling death

Kryzen

10-07-2012

This is a brilliant idea, and beautifully executed-- Riot better make this, lol. Fits Draaaaaaaaaven perfectly =)