So... What do you think of the skin? Do you like it?

Yes! I'd get it~ 1,256 58.55%
I don't play Draven, but it's well done! 686 31.98%
It's a pretty sweet concept. 135 6.29%
Nah. 68 3.17%
Voters: 2145. You may not vote on this poll

Firedancer Draven (Completed)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

09-20-2012

Alright, I have updated the first post with the work in progress of his splash art, as well as some numbers showing the progress of the topic!

thayer killer

09-20-2012

I think you should try making champion spash arts for people.People who have idea's but can't really draw it could be fun and awesome to see your designs,or some of my champion thoughts im not great at them but i think im not horrible think of doing something with your talent make a career sell your art work make a living it's a chance take it man! - thayer killer

Spookypatrol

09-20-2012

@thayer killer: While I do appreciate the compliment and I do agree that it kind of sucks that some great ideas get overlooked because of a lack of impressive art, unfortunately I'm overwhelmed enough with my own art as it is and I really can't dedicate the time to drawing for others :/ Sorry...

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Ooooh. The splash art looks awesome so far Very dynamic and exciting, I like it. Can't wait to see some more progress.

Spookypatrol

09-21-2012

Thanks a bunch!

I need to add a redirect from the original topic it seems, on another note. People really shouldn't still be posting on it XD

Spookypatrol

09-21-2012

I updated his splash art once again, for those of you who want to check out the progress!

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Update looks awesome! This thread needs moar attention.

Spookypatrol

09-22-2012

Thanks! Unfortunately the topic has taken a bit of a dive ): It hasn't had a unique post in two days... ouch. I don't think the end of the month statistics tally is going to look too hot >_<

So long as the topic doesn't drop off entirely I don't mind slow days, I'm just concerned that the lack of posting is really going to harm the idea and it won't ever happen.

Zepherus

09-23-2012

bump for sweet skin justice

ThePlatypirate

09-24-2012

Srsly community. Community, srsly. This thread needs more love. Totally justified *bump*.