So... What do you think of the skin? Do you like it?

Yes! I'd get it~ 1,258 58.59%
I don't play Draven, but it's well done! 686 31.95%
It's a pretty sweet concept. 135 6.29%
Nah. 68 3.17%
Voters: 2147. You may not vote on this poll

Firedancer Draven (Completed)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

02-22-2013

Haha, thank you all very much! :3

Captain Teemo V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

One of the main reasons I like draven so much Is because of the way he spins his axes in a weave like fashion. As a fire dancer this champ has kind of spoken to me in that sense. This skin is one of the best ideas I've ever seen and would love to buy it. Flaming axes ftw.

IS1dbe03f67c0315d6848ca

02-23-2013

WAO!

One of the best custom/fan-created skins I've ever seen.

Awesome job

Spookypatrol

02-25-2013

Thank you! Those comments mean a lot to me. Love it when people actually take the time to say more than a couple words <3

The Fan Art thread is closing in on its 6 month anniversary in just a couple weeks

Sk8 Hi

02-27-2013

omg this would be such a dope skin! I will buy draven JUST for this skin.

Fireguardian21

02-28-2013

just saying, but i doubt riot will look at this..... they never look at anything we post up they dont care.For example, when the new twisted treeline came out, everybody complained about it and said they wanted the old twisted treeline back but riot never replied or anything to us........ so yeah, but this is a really nice skin though, great job!

Spookypatrol

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireguardian21 View Post
just saying, but i doubt riot will look at this..... they never look at anything we post up they dont care.For example, when the new twisted treeline came out, everybody complained about it and said they wanted the old twisted treeline back but riot never replied or anything to us........ so yeah, but this is a really nice skin though, great job!
Hm, I must say, there is a ton of evidence against that statement. Battle Bunny Riven, AstoNautilus, Pool Party Ziggs, and I believe Headmistress Fiora and a handful of others are all skins directly from the community. Volibear I believe was also a community proposal, or at least heavily supported by the community despite there having been a lot of resistance from certain Rioters. Morello himself recently confirmed Dragon Master Swain is on it's way, and just today Morello also stated that they tend to do quite a few fan skins - implying that we will also see many more in the future.

So yeah, just because Riot can't address every supposed problem or fan idea, they have done a pretty good job in respect to listening to popular skin ideas *at least,* and I know they'll only continue to get better at listening to the community as a whole.

Stand In My AoE

03-01-2013

bump

XIS

03-03-2013

Bump again. Beautiful skin, I want it like no other c:

zzuit

03-03-2013

Riot add now
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease