ranked 3v3 solo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

09-13-2012

The player base is now large enough to support a ranked 3v3 solo que.

32 million players - click here

to those who say it will increase your que times, what is your logic behind this?

i can see only three possibilities, but perhaps i am missing something

1.) you think the player base is too small..

32 million is a lot, and i believe when they had stats up, it said like 1 million unique users per day? correct me if I'm wrong.

2.) you think the 3v3 teams will switch over to solo que.

I personally would think if a person solo ques, its because he never had a team of three to play with anyway.

And a person who normally plays with a team, would want to play with his team over randoms,unless his team was offline, in which case he wouldn't be in ranked team 3's anyway.

3.) servers couldn't take it. too much input.

well aren't the games being created anyway? since there is no ranked 3's, people are playing normal 3's.

which they cant see there ELO in, only their wins..and the wins were recently taken from normal 3v3 and put into normal SR, so people who play 3v3 solo que are in a lose-lose situation ATM.

they have to restart on wins for normal, and cant start a ranked solo que 3, because the playlist doesn't exist.

not only the fact that they have to restart wins in 3v3, if they follow there wins to 5v5, they are flamed for sucking and having however many wins they acquired in TT, leading to false reports.

Berserkin

09-13-2012

I definitely agree with this.

Journeyboy

09-13-2012

I definitely agree with this.

Boo

09-13-2012

no one plays 3s

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

There was 32 million about a year ago. I believe there is closer to 60+ million now.

However that doesn't change the fact that no one really bothers with 3v3, so you can't use the entire player database as people who will play ranked 3v3 solo queue over all the others forms of play.