Please Heeeelp..... continued ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jelloslayer

11-15-2009

0 wins 20 losses 1 left.
Really? Its unbelievable right?
I read guides.
I do what they say. I buy what they buy.
I run back to tower when about to get ganked.
I pay attention to minimap counting enemy champs.
I slow people down ... yet they run as fast as me with swift shoes ( 3 enhanced movement )
They get me in the back while slowed.
I get ganked by eveliyn w/o any sorta counter attack from stunlock and massive spike...
I stun a guy alone bring him down about to die.... then their partner from halfway across the map gets there and owns me >.>
I rage when some guy survives my gank with one shot away from dying.
I hate this game.
I'm going to uninstall if i don't get a win in the next 2 days or 10 matches.
It's one of the worst games I've ever played in my opinion.
I play as ashe or annie. Yet, i get epic rolled by them when i do about the same things they do.
My attacks at level 5 pumped do practically no damage compared to when they do it to me.
An ashe did half my hp away in one shot.
What am I missing.... why am i losing .... Why....
Is it because e teammates die 10 times in the first 20 minutes?
Is it from over pushing which i barely do?
Am i just bad at this game?
Why.........

Floatzel

11-15-2009

holy **** man. Sounds like you are experiencing the pain that is nooby island but I have to say, it is incredible that you don't auto carry as annie. My roommate was going 18-2-3 pretty regularly as annie within his first 10 games.

Just don't get worked up over win/loss record

I might friend you to get you a win...

Ydriel

11-15-2009

Just sent ya a friend invite. I'm not a pro, but hopefully I can help ya a bit And for anyone else who needs help, I'd highly suggest reading the other thread he started:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=24718

And Jelloslayer, no need to post several threads xD Bumping the old thread should do.

MajorChipHazzard

11-15-2009

Quote:
I slow people down ... yet they run as fast as me with swift shoes ( 3 enhanced movement )
Sounds like you're not using Ghost on Annie? Another pro-tip is to not open up with your stun when you're 1v1 against someone. Get enough energizes that you'll stun them around the time they're trying to flee. People running isn't a problem once you master energize.

Quote:
I get ganked by eveliyn w/o any sorta counter attack from stunlock and massive spike...
Buy vision wards, evelynn is utterly countered by those things. And Annie should be able to burst Evelynn down before she gets within attack range of you.

Quote:
An ashe did half my hp away in one shot.
Annie needs survivability items BADLY. I make sure to get a banshee veil or something before I break 300 ability power. Usually around 230.

Quote:
Yeah if you've played only 20 games you're still in the n00b zone which means your teammates are going to be terrible and you're going to be going against a bunch of pre-mades steamrolling their way through the n00b zone. Once you get a high enough summoner level (10 or 12 i think?) you'll actually start to see decent teammates.

Avloren

11-15-2009

First, both champions you mention are low survivability ranged dps, aka glass cannons. They also have skill shots.. these are NOT the easiest champions to play. Try a tank - Malphite or Amumu or Cho'gath, perhaps. All are rather powerful overall at the moment (some would say OP) and relatively difficult to kill. You might find you love playing a tank and it suits you better than ranged dps, or you might just practice as a tank for a while, get some wins in before trying ranged again, either way tanks are a good place to start.

Second, correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're trying to gank alone/getting ganked alone. No matter how good you personally may be, this is a team game, you'll find you do a lot better if you're with teammates. At low ELO people tend to farm for the first few levels, up to about 6-10, but after that you should be sticking close to your teammates. The first time you get ganked by more than 2 enemies, this is a hint - the team battle phase has begun, go find your teammates. Even if your teammates are idiots and don't coordinate well, you're safer following them around than running off on your own. Seriously - you will be AMAZED the difference it makes being with your team, I've had games I played amazingly well but lost because my team wasn't with me, and games I was trying a new champion or whatever and honestly I sucked, but I stuck with the team and helped them get a victory.

Side note on teamwork: try pinging locations on the map, ping an enemy hero you want your team to focus, ping a tower you want to push, ping a tower/inhibitor you want to defend. You'd be surprised how often your teammates respond to this, even the ones who communicate poorly (never type or read chat) will notice the ping. It's an awesome feature for coordinating an otherwise terrible team, remember even if you all suck individually, you're a hell of a lot better off if you get all 5 of your team in the same spot.

Vamprski

Adjudicator

11-15-2009

First off, your post hurts my eyes. It really does.

Second, if you do all the things you say you are, you're playing better then me. Which would be retarded, since I've been playing DotA for over 8 months now. Seems like just noob life you're dealing with, and if you expect to read text and know exactly what to do, then LTLife my friend.

There is no strategy that's going to win you a game, besides getting raped repeatedly until you learn. It's what every player ever ever has gone through. Ever.

Void Dragon

11-15-2009

okay..lets assume that every match you played was with a new batch of people..thats a hundred people who won games, now do the math, if a hundred people managed to win, why cant you? now if the game was unbalanced another 80 people lost with you so maybe its you and not the game's fault?

keftes

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Dont play annie until you get a better feel of the game.She isnt scrub-friendly.

GNOY

11-16-2009

Quote:
This.

You cant win game with ****ty teammates, even if you really learned to play. Even if you are gosu at this game.

I suggest you make a friends and make a premade. Then you will get some wins, if your premade is good enough, you will escape your low ELO, and will get better teammates in solo games.

Also, lvl up fast to get out of noob island.

Evernight

11-16-2009

Look at it this way... if you are ending games with an Kills > Deaths or with 2x assists to deaths (hopefully both) you are playing right. If you are ending games with the above and teammates going 0/10/2 you must realize that it isn't your fault that you are losing.. this is a team game and your team evidently is sucking.

Endure sir, Endure.