? Anti-Ganking ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fishbutt2

11-16-2009

Is it possible to bust the gank?

So your creeping and getting kills, then at lvl 10 they all bunch together. What's your strategy? Right now I bunch up right back. Do I have other options?

Tinithor

11-16-2009

You either group up yourselves or you have to be REALLY careful when farming lanes and whatnot, you can't go to far if you know they are rollin around in a gank squad, but usually if you play defensive long enough they will get tired of it and spread out themselves, giving you an opportunity to gank them in return. Sometimes baiting them out to try and gank one person can give opportunities to catch them more spread out.

TheGenie

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbutt2 View Post
Is it possible to bust the gank?

So your creeping and getting kills, then at lvl 10 they all bunch together. What's your strategy? Right now I bunch up right back. Do I have other options?
If you really want to kill tanks, either get a big-ass dmg guy (buffed Master Yi), Amumu cuz he's already a tank and can dps the other tanks (4% health gone a second), or just get alot of Madred's bloodrazer (each one has unique which stacks and does 2.5% of the guys health each attack). Or the old fashioned way, which is to gank.

Morzas

11-16-2009

Buy wards. Place them in the river and jungle. Ricefest in peace until you see a red dot on your minimap, then recall.